• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Manips 2: Vote!

To me, Shazam's blows most of the others out of the water because it all fits together...there was some serious time put into this, I know it wasn't made specifically for this contest, but man-o-man is there any other manips, besides the one-on-one's that has the emotion in his? Some of them are just nicely angled actor's faces placed on a stiff body, which is conveniently placed in the scene...I will give it to everybody for giving it there all, and I'm impressed with EVERY single one of them...but as far as a battle scene, no other is AS convincing as Shazam's.

It wa a tough decision, but Angamb! Overall, his manip has all the right things in it for me, and it blends well. It really suprised me :up: Everyone elses manips were great, too :)

Aw! I'm happy I got 3 votes :) but I think Angamb has already won this comp.

Thanks everyone for the kind words! It means alot :) everyone else who entered AWESOME Entries!!

I voted for La_She-Beast... second would be _BB_. I mean, come on .. vote for someone that actually deserves it. I cannot take any of Angamb's work seriously at this point. Why exactly does Rogue have Pyrp's powers??? (thanks to someone for pointing that out) :)

I want to see someone who deserves it really win this ....

:O Thanks

But I must say, like the others, it was really hard on choosing. They're all great- and I give my most sincere congratulations for that :up:

Well, Im gonna vote for la she beast. Its a fantastic piece of work, all the different parts have been put together very well and my only criticism is that it looks like logan only has one leg lol.

lol yeah I know. But I guess it's covered by the other one :p Thank you even so :)

Great job guys!! Great backgrounds and concepts!! :up:
Angamb -Just Awesome! :woot:

I'm impressed so many has voted me, I didn't expect it.

But with others, it's really sad that have in mind my past manips when voting in this competition. The competition is this, not the complete work of the users since the day we registered here, you know; but anyway, the human nature is that way.

It was difficult choosing between Angamb and LaSheBeast. They both made awesome manips. :cool:
I really like how LaSheBeast tried to make "real life" version of an actual comic panel. It worked out really well, the different elements you used blend in really well. :up:

I voted for Angamb though, because I think his manip was technically a little better, and his approach was really original. Congrats Angamb, you deserve it.

thanks, wideawake.

I have an interesting idea if I win, it's something new, that we haven't seen it in these boards. I think most of you will like it. Let's see what happens.

To me, ShaZam's is the most professional, technically the best, and it has in it Sentinels, an alive Cyclops and Gambit, all of which are desirable!

BB's does it for me, simply because it includes a Washington battle scene which we all wanted, Storm vs Magneto and Magneto's force field. It's creative and it satisfies fan desires to see all three of those things.

Angamb's entry is good too, especially the ice-slide. I'm guessing Rogue has Sunfire's powers, as she has in the comics.

no she has pyros powers,dont know how she got em but shes got em

Yeah when does the voting end?
Cause I wanna make a new entry lol :D

angamb clearly won,,should end tomorrow lol

Me agree :D
Hahaha so he can think about the next one I wanna experiment with new ideas....
Altough that is the question if I can seen I don't know the next competition :D

oh well,i wanna actually try and enter,doubt it would happen but i might try,i wonder,can angamb just say what his comp is gonna be cuz we all know he won and so we can 'experiment'?

well there are still 3 days of voting and Shazam is only 5 votes behind. It's not a fact that Angamb won yet.

i hope shazam wins!best of luck to the others

shazams looks the most realistic IMO his and mierdes are my favs,i like angambs but rogues arm bothers me...alot

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"