X-MANIPS COMPETITION #10: X4 Scene w/ Powers & NEW Character

The Gambit manip is really good, but I thought the idea was one known mutant using his power, more, at least, one new characther, so a two characters min. manip, no?
I don't think it had to be a known mutant using their powers, but I thought it had to be an action scene. Looking back on the rules, though, all that's called for is a scene you'd like to see in X4 that includes a power display and at least one new character.

Has the deadline always been Sept 7th?
I thought it was the end of August.

Does anybody else have an entry?

If nobody else wants to enter, we could close early. I'm kinda anxious to get voting, lol.

ya me too, i think the deadline should be made to the end of august

At least one person I know of is still working on their manip...

I have one entry started, but need time. I'm in semi hollidays, this mean that I'm most of the time out of home, but a few days I go home, but don't work so much on my entry... but would like to enter...

This is great! We've got a great turn-out and some of the best work I've seen entered in this comp.

So the deadline will not be moved up! Thanks for entering everyone!

hey this is my 1st post and my 1st manip. Love what u guys have been doing so i thought I would try this time. Also not to sure how to post pic, so hope this works.

The Hellfire Culb(Donald Pierce, Sebastian Shawn, Selene, Jean, Emma Frost, and Jason Wyngarde). Phoenix is born when she becomes there newest member under Emma's control.

hey this is my 1st post and my 1st manip. Love what u guys have been doing so i thought I would try this time. Also not to sure how to post pic, so hope this works.

The Hellfire Culb(Donald Pierce, Sebastian Shawn, Selene, Jean, Emma Frost, and Jason Wyngarde). Phoenix is born when she becomes there newest member under Emma's control.

Cool scene. Welcome Gizmo! And thanks for participating!

Whatever, lol... Welcome aboard, Gizmo! :) I'm guessing by your casting choices that you're a wrestling fan? I used to be such a big fan, I worked at a wrestling site: WrestlingWeekly. ;)

How many wrestlers do you have there? I recognize Trish Stratus as Emma Frost and Chris Jericho as... Is that Donald Pierce? Sorry, I'm not very familiar with the Hellfire club. ^^'

hey thks Tori. yep i am a wrestling fan and yes the is chris and trish, the others r john travolta, angelina jolie, and edward norton

Looks good for being your first manip. :up: and welcome to the boards :woot:

^Bump^
Too much junk in the way I can barely find this thread :csad:
So anyways, I can't wait to see your entry Spidey-Dude, I know it'll be awesome! Anyone else besides him still entering? :woot:

Is the contest up or are we waiting till the 7th?

There were supposed to be one or two more people entering, so we'll probably wait until the 7th.

Hurry it up, people! :cwink:

An update from those that are still entering please? :woot:

I'm not sure..... stoped the work on it time ago... not sure, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"