Manips Competition Voting Thread

And thanks for those who voted for me, hhahahaha. Just a joke.

Erm I don't really wnat to make the next competition, it should be phoenix risen. I feel sort of to blame for all the arguing cus I amde the competition and I don't want all the hassle of having to post rules and being strict with people.

No man it wasn't your fault. At least you did something to revive these boards.

If you don't want to set up the next one or PR, I say that someone who will not take part in the competition to start the next thread.

Erm I don't really wnat to make the next competition, it should be phoenix risen. I feel sort of to blame for all the arguing cus I amde the competition and I don't want all the hassle of having to post rules and being strict with people.

Oh PLEASE. That's like blaming yourself of global warming

^
No kidding!!! In my case I flew off the handle cuz I was worried about a friend--it's in the past big deal!! :D And as for the next one joey said he was coming back later...maybe he will have had an idea between now and then so let's just be patient and see what he sez!!

calm down people!! I have an idea but like i said if PR wants to do it then he could go ahead and do it. If my idea is used i'm going to be dissapointed that i cant take part..LOL.:oldrazz: On the other hand i want to see what people come up with.

^No his idea is awesome I think he's gotta split and he said to go ahead and post it........Very simple and is gonna be GOOOOOOOOD.....

<<My idea is to capture an idea for a fight sequence as manip. Can be anything. Closing date is 31 of january because people are busy these days and i might be able to submit something too>>

OH MY GOD! That's what I was gonna suggest if no one had any ideas...great minds I guess ;)

^No his idea is awesome I think he's gotta split and he said to go ahead and post it........Very simple and is gonna be GOOOOOOOOD.....

<<My idea is to capture an idea for a fight sequence as manip. Can be anything. Closing date is 31 of january because people are busy these days and i might be able to submit something too>>

PERFECT! I'm gonna try and do a fight scene that we haven't seen in any of the movies.

So do we set up a new Manipulation Competition Thread, or just use the old one? Sorry, I know I don't do manipulations, that I really shouldn't be involved, I'm just excited for the new one to begin!

No man it wasn't your fault. At least you did something to revive these boards.

If you don't want to set up the next one or PR, I say that someone who will not take part in the competition to start the next thread.

Oh PLEASE. That's like blaming yourself of global warming
Thanks. So is there gunna be a new thread for this? I think there should and is this the definite contest?

^
Yeah that's joey's idea so masterj if u wouldn't mind could u do the new thread or whatever etc.???:D

actually PR,you should,the winner should make the thread

since I won't take part in the future ones, I also put myself on disposal if you guys want a neutral person to create the threads...

Flavio...you sonofa--...sorry, please, I really appreciate your abilities and I know I'm not the only one, I would love for you to reconsider your "retirement".

Flavio...you sonofa--...sorry, please, I really appreciate your abilities and I know I'm not the only one, I would love for you to reconsider your "retirement".
hehe, no, it's said and done. Thanks for the good part of the post, though.

flavio you create it then as you can make sure there's no bickering and what not. Btw I hope this isn't a permanent desicion. If the next one runs smoothly would you think about competing again?

I'll see how things come out...

please guys, I thank you a lot for those kind of posts, but it's starting to look like I'm doing this to get attention. :p So I would ask you guys to not keep this up. I hope you understand and I thank you all for your words :)

Oh, and if everyone agrees, I can put up the thread by tomorrow :)

Awesome idea joey/PR!

Can't wait to get started :D

I wont be in the next competition.
My heart lies with writing and I lost adobe again :p
I had a 30 day trial lol :p

Congrats again PR and pnk_joey

Yeah, I think so...as artists I'd think they'd be able to recognize talent not only in themselves but in other people's work as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"