Manips 2: Vote!

Whoa, the voting's pretty close! What if we had a tie?

I would want to know what idea have ShaZam612 for the next one.

its really close,you can still come back and win,you never know

oo its a tie :D

When does/ did the voting close?

Not closed yet :eek: we can still have a winner. Wow this is close. Angamb won, then Shazam won, now this. It ends today at 8:38 pm. About 1 hour to go.

8 38?lol why not just make it 8 40?

it was the time it was created. Well, ShaZam won. Now let's wait for him and his idea for the next competition.

Congratulations to ShaZam612!​

Congratulations to Angamb too. It was really close.

WOW! this was close as hell. It's like the 2000 US Elections.:woot:

Congrats ShaZam!! :up:

and you too Angamb.:cwink:

Congrats ShaZam!

I think at the end the voting was between us for the later users who showed the thread. Seeing the votes we had, they end chossing yours or mine, and you have been the winner. So congratulations again.

I'm really interested to see what's your new idea. Say it soon! hehe.

LOL Amazing.

Who do you stand with?

Shazam! Congrats!!!!

congratz ShaZam! eagerly awaiting the next competition now. :D

Wow, thanks guys! I didn't expect to win. Def thought It would be Angamb. Great competition though guys! It was fun!

I tried to post a few days ago thanking everyone for their kind words on my piece but i guess it didn't show.

so the next challenge...

I was thinking that It would be cool to see what people could come up with by putting a character from the Age of Apocolyps into the modern movie universe. Even with another movie universe character. To see how they would fit in, how you would fit them in.
Even change AoA Characters that are in the regular movieverse.

Sound good? If you don't think it's good I can come up with something else as well...I have another Idea floating around in my head.

-Jon

I've just done an AoA Blink manip in the Manips Thread. haha. Great minds and all :D

Wow, thanks guys! I didn't expect to win. Def thought It would be Angamb. Great competition though guys! It was fun!

I tried to post a few days ago thanking everyone for their kind words on my piece but i guess it didn't show.

so the next challenge...

I was thinking that It would be cool to see what people could come up with by putting a character from the Age of Apocolyps into the modern movie universe. Even with another movie universe character. To see how they would fit in, how you would fit them in.
Even change AoA Characters that are in the regular movieverse.

Sound good? If you don't think it's good I can come up with something else as well...I have another Idea floating around in my head.

-Jon
I'm from the old school so AoA was after my time. It sounds like an interesting idea so I guess I should do some research. What would've been your other idea?

oh, that idea seems a difficult work, but well, I'll have to search info, because I don't know the old sagas...

Hmm, interesting idea. I dont really know anything about AoA other than wolverine only has one hand lol.

I know only Rogue's look on that. And perhaps that Beast gone bad in it (not sure). But it seems fun. :up:

when will be created the new thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"