Marvel 616

Optikal

Professor Chaos
Reaction score
Because someone really needs to mention it....

It's with a heavy heart and a great deal of sadness that I sit here and declare that this once great game, this cornerstone of the Basement, this fallen titan has seemingly died. And whilst I would always have imagined it going out with the huge bang and celebration it deserved, it has unfortunately gone out with more of a pained whimper.

Goodbye 616. You made me whole.

:waa::waa:

As much as I hate to say it (and as incredibly guilty as I feel for not continuing my stuff with Osborn), this has been a while coming. I'm sure another 616 game will arise to take its place eventually, but for now, we should lay this one to rest.

I absolutely agree. Still makes my heart hurt to see it die though.

It died? Wow, that's surprising.

I guess that means more people should play ASM...

So, does this mean another reboot? :p

So, does this mean another reboot? :p

I don't wanna sound like a dick, but what's the point of rebooting a game that's just had a reboot in the last like 2 years?:dry:

None whatsoever. Hence the :p

Honestly, it sounds like this is a game that just needs to take a year off.

Or, it needs Johnny Blaze to show up out of nowhere, say "**** this, you ****ers!" and single handedly get the game moving again.

Or, it needs Johnny Blaze to show up out of nowhere, say "**** this, you ****ers!" and single handedly get the game moving again.

I miss that alcoholic bastard.:csad:

I tried to do that, but unfortunately I'm no Johnny Blaze. :csad:

Goodbye Professor Hulk. I'll miss you. :waa:

I always wanted to try the Marvel games. But I'm not a Marvel reader (I pretty much stopped after Civil War), and always seem to wait to long to try and catch up with whats going on.

Well, ASM is still on Season 1, so it's never too late to start there!

.....I actually feel a little dirty plugging my game in the memorial thread for its fallen comrade. But only a little.

It's still a thousand posts of history. I've got enough reading to do right now.

Besides, the new rule is we can only be in five games, and I'm in five.

I tried to do that, but unfortunately I'm no Johnny Blaze. :csad:

Goodbye Professor Hulk. I'll miss you. :waa:

And a couple of weeks before that I tried with a return to Ares.

Well, ASM is still on Season 1, so it's never too late to start there!

.....I actually feel a little dirty plugging my game in the memorial thread for its fallen comrade. But only a little.

Meh, I don't. ASM is the kind of game I prefer anyway. No restrictions on characters from continuity.

Seriously, if people are looking for a Marvel game, I don't see why they wouldn't at least try ASM, especially since it's in the first season.

Besides, as much as I love Marvel of old, I would not want to play a game based on current Marvel continuity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"