Marvel Figure Factory

Dr Doom

Avenger
Reaction score
Has anybody picked these up yet?

I just got this one yesterday:

71508.jpg

I was hoping to get the Thing, but they were all out. Does anybody know what the secret characters are? Or if they label them on the packages?

I would hate to buy two secret characters and them both being the same one.

My TRU had him, Venom, Green Goblin, and Hulk. I plan on getting them all but only had enough for one. These things are quite awesome. Good detail for such a small fig and its fun putting them together yourself.

Regarding the "secret characters", they could just put "Secret Character 1" on the package so that people dont buy the same character over and over again.

But then toy biz wouldnt make tons of money from people buying secret characters over and over to get the one they want. BTW looks awesome great find!!! But how big is it?

Well, the Doc Ock is 6", but I'm not sure about the others.

Secret Characters:

Captain America:
6a_1_b.JPG

Grey Hulk:
86_1_b.JPG

Human Torch:
40_1_b.JPG

Daredevil:
79_1_b.JPG

These are the only ones I could find on eBay.

Found more,

Venom w/Eddie Brock Head, Mohawk Storm:
d4_1_b.JPG

Could we maybe get a close up on torch please? Thanks

Venom/Eddie variant! Damn it! Now I have to get/find both of 'um now!

I'm looking for the Iron Man version,I just picked up Toyfare and they said they wouldn't be released until August but Toybiz was selling some on ebay. Now I need to go to my TRU and see if I can find them.

Cool. Thanks Avatar. :up:

Seems strange to me having both the regular & variant Storm, Torchie & Daredevil's as mystery figures though.

Oh cool, I can't wait to pick up some of these

this series has confused me a bit. Explain this to me, is it like a model which you put together with glue or does it just click together? I really dont understand the idea of having them in a box so you can put them together. *head explodes*

You dont need glue. They come in 15-20 pieces with instructions. They snap together and look really good.

The Avatar said:
All 12 mystery figs:

MFFmystery.jpg

The only one's I'll be getting are the two Torches, Venom/Brock, Spidey/Peter.

But what is the diff. b/t the two Doc Ocks. You cant really see him in that picture.

Dr Doom said:
The only one's I'll be getting are the two Torches, Venom/Brock, Spidey/Peter.

But what is the diff. b/t the two Doc Ocks. You cant really see him in that picture.
He has a white lab coat on I think. You can juuuuuust see it behind Cap's flag.

Oh, then I guess Im gonna get that one too. I would like to get them all, but thats really expensive. So Im just picking up Spidey and FF related figs.

That Yellow DD is the balls. Gotta get that, a Venom, and maybe the Human Torch. God, I'll probably get them all.:(

I just wish they didnt do secret characters. I dont want them all. but if I buy one I dont want. Im stuck with it. I guess I could sell it on ebay.

Dr Doom said:
I guess I could sell it on ebay.

You could also trade it.
Like if for instance you went out and bought a mystery figure and it turned out to be Daredevil, and I went out and bought a mystery figure and it turned out to be Venom w/ Eddie Head (or whatever the one you want, thats just an example), then we could trade 1:1

YES, GO OUT AND BUY ALL THE MYSTERY FIGS YOU CAN RIGHT NOW BEN!!!!

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"