Marvel Figure Factory

i went to my toys r us and they didn't have them. so i have no idea where to look.

I just picked up Venom today. It was the only one they had :(

Wow, I hadnt seen/heard about these at all. That Capt. America looks great with that huge flag. The Brock/Venom is cool too.

Has anyone else noticed that the cards that come with the MFF figs seem to be totally random? Which sucks, 'cos even if you manage to get hold of every single figure you still might not have every card needed to make the poster. Without trading of course. :( I always thought that each fig came with a different set of cards. :confused:
I picked up 4 the other day & had 2 'doubles' (Storm & Ghostrider).

I must be the only one not a fan huh? I bought a Thing, Spidey, and an Iron-Man, and am gonna end up trading them all for some Hush figures.

i found them! i picked up green goblin and spidey. i just need to get doc ock and venom.

So the line up for MFF Series 2 is...

Dr Doom
Punisher
Ghostrider
Mr Fantastic
Spider-Man (again)
Blade
Cyclops
Nightcrawler
& then the mystery figures?

Ummm....not a bad line. I'll be wanting most of them. :up:

Dr Doom - Definitely
Punisher - No
Ghostrider - Maybe
Mr Fantastic - Yes
Spider-Man - Yes
Blade - No
Cyclops - No
Nightcrawler - No
Mystery Figures? - Depends on what they are :D

Dr Doom - Yes
Punisher - Maybe
Ghostrider - No
Mr Fantastic - Yes
Spider-Man (again) - Yes
Blade - Maybe
Cyclops - Yes
Nightcrawler - Yes

This is the real, final line up right & not speculation on CMDstore's part right?

Well, I've seen three diff. sites with this line up. I hope it's right.

Well thats good then, I hope they are the real line ups then. Think I want more from this series than the 1st actualy...

BTW, has anyone else had any 'doubles' when it comes to the series 1 MFF cards, or is it just me???

Well, I only have two of them, so far no doubles. I still need Thing, Green Goblin, the two Torches, Labcoat Doc Ock, Venom/Brock, and Spidey/Peter.

And is anybody finding these anywhere else besides TRU, like Wal-Mart or Target. I only have one TRU near me and they haven't restocked since they first got them. All they ever have is Hulk.

id buy... if i had room.. my ever growing ML collection and MS collection makes me choose them over the Figure factory....

Dr Doom said:
I have all three :D
Me too. Well, some from all 3 anyway. :D
--------------------------------------

OK I'm bored, these are the MFF cards I have so far...

05: Storm
06: Professor X
10: Phoenix
11: Cyclops
14: Mystique
17: Red Skull
19: Beast
20: Rhino
21: Captain America
24: Thing
26: Silver Surfer
38: Elektra
39: Invisible Woman
44: Ghost Rider
47: Spider-Man
48: She-Hulk
57: Loki
59: Diablo
60: Spider-Girl
61: Kingpin
62: Thor
64: Scorpion

...only another 42 too go! lol

are the mystery figs like a mystery person or just pieces and then you have to buy them all and make them.

marvelisawesome said:
are the mystery figs like a mystery person or just pieces and then you have to buy them all and make them.
The mystery figs are just mystery charactors not shown on the boxes. You don't know who your getting when you buy a mystery fig. Which is a bit of a pain but it's also half the fun with this lot. :)

5.99 holy shizznizlhfasihfskh i thought theyd be like 40 bucks. Im going to buy some right now!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"