Marvel Legends 14 Your Thoughts?

SsM

Stuff?
Reaction score
Who is anticipating this more than ML13??? I like the line.. But I for one would rather ML14 and 15 switch places :p

Your thoughts?

Perhaps this can be the sightings thread for ML14 as well in weeks/months to come :)

I definitely would rather have ML14 first. Well, mainly for one purpose.

Psylocke.

I'd rather have ML15 more than 14. 15 has some characters I either like or want. Wasp and Spider-Woman? Moon Knight? Captain Marvel? Damn good looking figures. I even like the iron man figure.

14 only has 2 figures that interest me. I'd rather if they switched BAFs, actually. I want mojo, but not the figures in 14. In 15, I want the figures, but not the BAF.

When does 14 hit shelves?

Saint553 said:
I'd rather have ML15 more than 14. 15 has some characters I either like or want. Wasp and Spider-Woman? Moon Knight? Captain Marvel? Damn good looking figures. I even like the iron man figure.

14 only has 2 figures that interest me. I'd rather if they switched BAFs, actually. I want mojo, but not the figures in 14. In 15, I want the figures, but not the BAF.

Saint. Sell me MODOK. You will sell me MODOK. I'm going to PM you. let me know if you'd sell him to me.

as far as the ones i'm looking forward to in ML14. I am looking forward to Baron Zemo and Falcon for my avengers shelf and forward to FA ironman for my FA display. Of course we all want psylocke. I don't give a **** for longshot or luke cage though. Well i know luke cage is a well known character, i just don't know much about him. And I never cared much for mullet head. Of course, I am looking forward to mojo though. And i dont care really which figs come out first as long as we get them all which has been confirmed now. I am looking forward to MODOK before mojo though.

I want Mojo.

I am looking forward to Cage and Falcon and Longshot and Psylock.

FA Iron Man will be cool and Zemo could never hur tthe collection. ML15 will come when it comes and I'm fine with that.

Well.. I pre-ordered a case of ML14.. Hopefully it will include the variants :)

14 and 15 are big let downs for me
2 xmen characters in 14 and none in 15
often there are even characters i know nothing about and will get just b/c they are visually interesting
moon knight is the only character i want and know nothing about him
so far for both series, all i plan on getting is psylocke,longshot,and moon knight, and possibly ironman from 15
i want mojo but there is no way im buying 4 characters i really dont want for him
ill trade someone for him

Yea, it's down to just Psylocke for me. I may pass on the line entirely.

I'd get Zemo if I knew anything about him other than I think he sucks.

I forget.. The zemo variant isnt helmut is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"