Who do you choose???

I was trying to think of names that would need to be changed to sell a figure for kiddies. But Deathstrike was made and named as such.....So something betwent Deathstrike and Holocaust.

Say if there was a guy named bag O ****. They would change his name to Bag O Trash for the fig.

Though I still think there was only the one....

there was one i think had "hell" in its name.. and they changed it

home for infinite losers eh?????

spideyboy_1111 said:
there was one i think had "hell" in its name.. and they changed it

Did they make a Hellstrom (aka Son of Satan)? They definately would have renamed him.

I know they called the movie Contantine "Constantine" Cause they couldn't use HellBlazer.

Hell, Helll, hell, Hell......Who was in that one line that had 4 guys....and they were all dark......Man-Thing, Dormamu, Astral Strange and Vermin....No....no name changes there.

Well, I remember McFarlane renaming Austin Powers's "Fat Bastard" "Fat Man" or "Fat B"...

But that doesn't really count.

Roughneck said:
Hell, Helll, hell, Hell......Who was in that one line that had 4 guys....and they were all dark......Man-Thing, Dormamu, Astral Strange and Vermin....No....no name changes there.
i loved that line.. i had vermin :D

Roughneck said:
did they ever make a Hell Cat figure.
No, but they should! In fact,they should do a boxset of the Defenders:

Silver Surfer(new head sculpt and snap-on energy blasts)
Hellcat(posable to the Nth degree)
Gargoyle
Hellstrom
FA Namor
Nighthawk

Dude, that's messed up. You want a dude in Speedos?

Uno, dos, tres, quatro burritos!
Pretty soon, I can't fit in my speedos.

Lets hope you don't stain those speedoes after so many burritos.

You just don't get the reference. *Tsk, tsk*

I'm going on a Cruise in Feb....And I'M GONNA WEAR sPEEDOS.

Here some of my ideas for a few new figs...WARING!...I can't spell good..so sorry

Marvel Legends 16
"Hulk Series"
Planet Hulk "Hulk"
Zombie Hulk
Bruce Banner
G. Ross
Betty Ross
Absorbing Man
Rick Jones"Wheelchair Vareint"
Each comes with a Hulk Buster part to Build a Hulk Buster Robot, and G. Ross can go in the cockpit....

Brother Of Evil Mutants Box set
Magneto(new body)
Toad(new body)
Blob
Mastermind
Juggernaut(New Paint job)

Two-pack series3
Spider-Man vs Moungle(?)
Magneto vs Prof. X
Ghost Rider vs Satan(I forgot the name they call him)

Ladies of Marvel Box Set
Sue Storm
Jean Grey(new head sculpt)
Marvy Jane
She-Hulk
Storm(New everything)

Marvel Legends 17
Living Monolith(?)
AXM Cyclops
Patch Wolverine
Black Knight
"Female" Captian Britin
Jessica Jones"Jewl Vareint"

Goldenage Batman said:
Here some of my ideas for a few new figs...WARING!...I can't spell good..so sorry

Marvel Legends 16
"Hulk Series"
Planet Hulk "Hulk"
Zombie Hulk
Bruce Banner
G. Ross
Betty Ross
Absorbing Man
Rick Jones"Wheelchair Vareint"
Each comes with a Hulk Buster part to Build a Hulk Buster Robot, and G. Ross can go in the cockpit....

Brother Of Evil Mutants Box set
Magneto(new body)
Toad(new body)
Blob
Mastermind
Juggernaut(New Paint job)

Two-pack series3
Spider-Man vs Moungle(?)
Magneto vs Prof. X
Ghost Rider vs Satan(I forgot the name they call him)

Ladies of Marvel Box Set
Sue Storm
Jean Grey(new head sculpt)
Marvy Jane
She-Hulk
Storm(New everything)

Marvel Legends 17
Living Monolith(?)
AXM Cyclops
Patch Wolverine
Black Knight
"Female" Captian Britin
Jessica Jones"Jewl Vareint"
ROFLMBFHAO! You couldn't even finish WARNING us!!
Cool ideas, though.

My ML16. Here I decided to go beyond the BAF and make every figure have a half of a Multiple Man duplicate. 8 figures in this series would pump out 4 dupes. My reason for making each figure contain half of a dupe is the reasoning behind ToyBiz cancelling the henchman from ML13. They figured a complete figure in addition to the ML was too much so I figure half of a dupe per figure might be doable especially if they had regular cut joints and pin elbows and knees. So the top half of a dupe would have cut shoulders and pin elbows while the bottom would have a T-crotch and pin knees. Now to the actual wave:

Multiple Man (in X-Factor garb with a modern variant with unmasked head and repainted outfit. Both the regular and variant would have a trenchcoat like Gambit's. Also, the variant would have a variant top half of Multiple Man so the variant could atleast have one matching dupe.)

Quicksilver (with FA costume variant)
Nova
She-Hulk (with FF costume variant)
FA Captain America (its was bound to happen with all the other FA figs)
Blob
Grim Reaper
The Russian (because Punisher needs somebody to kill)

spideyboy_1111 said:
im still trying to figure out who Moungle(?) is.... lol

He probably meant Morlun the eyeball eater.

FTB ur multiple man idea is cool.. but id rather them just be grunts... it'd be much easier for them just to make a multiple man.. and you just buy afew lol

True, you make a good point. But if we're buying an entire wave why not incorporate the duplicates. Say the wave had a BAF of Fin Fang Foom or a Mole Monster. We'd have 3-4 of that same damn piece just for duplicates and be paying way more per ML Multiple Man over getting the lineup and having the duplicates. I'm just thinking its a cost effective way of getting Jamie and some duplicates.

meh.. but not everyone would want a bunch of dupes lol plus theres alot of other things id love to see them do first... vehicles, henchmen, more packins, and theres still some large, or semi large characters left to build plus i want a pack in of puck, lockjaw and zabu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"