Who do you choose???

FEAR THE BAT said:
He probably meant Morlun the eyeball eater.
I think that is what he meant... Ezekial VS morlun face off two pack forever!!!!!!

spideyboy_1111 said:
meh.. but not everyone would want a bunch of dupes lol plus theres alot of other things id love to see them do first... vehicles, henchmen, more packins, and theres still some large, or semi large characters left to build plus i want a pack in of puck, lockjaw and zabu!

Uh, there's gonna be people out there willing to buy or trade for as many dupicate pieces as possible. If you get two figs from the line I'm sure somebody would want them.

i know.. but im just saying its far more easier if they just made him.. and u bought a bunch.. that way u get the bigger or better pack ins... and if you only want one or 2 or 3 of him you can plus the sets special theme fig or vehicle

I would have Multiple Man be a Multiple BAF.

Basically, he would be the BAF in the series, buuuut.... you'd get three of each piece as a pack-in. The facial expressions would all be different, though.

i'm gonna post my top 5 later. I'm thinking that she-hulk will probably make my list. anyway, I really like the hulkbuster idea. I mean, that would make a great BAF. I like x-men a lot, i do, but i am so freaking tired of x-men getting all the glory. marvel legends....right? no just x-men legends...i'm just saying that a hulkbuster would have been a hell of a lot better than a crab onslaught. hell, they could have made a BAF Mr. Potato head look-a-like and it would have been better. And where the hell is the big dragon from iron man? sorry, can't remember the name right now, really tired, busy day.

And i love how whenever someone makes a pick your favorite figs or pick what figs you really want with a certain number limiation, that everyone completely ignores it after awhile. i dont think i've seen a list without, well this and this, but maybe this instead of that. i just think its funny.

and if they are going to make a spider-man vs. anybody, it had better be spidey vs. chamelon b/c that was the first freakin villain. i honestly don't want to see a spidy face of pack. i would see it as a waste cause they are so dang many spidey figs. but if they had to make one, which i'm sure they will, then i want a battle damaged spidey or something like that. i loved my beat up spidey with that big robot arm armor from when i was a kid. Or maybe a descent armored spidey. i'm suprised they havent made a another manspider spiderman with more possibility.

MangleBoP said:
ROFLMBFHAO! You couldn't even finish WARNING us!!
Cool ideas, though.

It's Roughneck's fault:mad::(....And thanks...I like the Hulk Buster Idea best...

But what type of Hulk Buster??? I'm not familiar with the comic version but I've seen the ones in the Hulk: Ultimate Destruction game and those look cool but a big one like the one General Ross gets into would be so damn awesome.

yeah, well i think they've made servel different hulkbusters havent they? i believe so anyway.

Speaking of games, have you played batman begins FTB? It's pretty cheap now. i heard some bad stuff about it, but for $20 it might not be so bad. What do you think, asssuming you've played it.

I have played it a lil (since I don't get to play video games as much as I used to) and its pretty good. Being a Batman fan its fun but it could've definitely been better.

i'm interested in it, but i know the animated batman game sucked cause it was freaking hard. and the one thing i do know, is that batman begins is supposed to be stealth crazy, which i get tired of after awhile. but FTB, if you like gangstar games, the Godfather is a great game, one of my top 5 favs for now. I've been playing it nonstop for a few days now.

I wanted to get the Godfather game but I still haven't finished BB, X-Men Legends 2 and Punisher. I start one game then got a new one then started on that and then got another. Until Ibeat those three I won't get anything new. I just don't get time to sit and play games hardly ever it seems. Sucks big time.

me either really. the only reason why i'm playing this is cause i'm out of school and jobless. :( I have X-men Legends 2 and still havent beaten it yet either. beat punisher though. great game. if you want to beat the living hell out of Godfather, you have to put at least 30 hours of gameplay to it. I like it. I'm just messing around right now extorting business, robbing banks, upgrading weapons and skill points etc. My friend is playing through the missions with me, so i'm just messing around till he comes over again.

Thats cool. I wouldn't mind playing it but I just wanna get these other ones outta the way first. Besides it may be a lil cheapr by the time I'm free to get a new game.

But I always catch myself playing Street Fighter when I could be getting further along in those other three games.

The Godfather game?? Damn, that good. It hasn't been out more than 2 months, right?

yeah, i was shocked. i have no idea why it was that low. it might have been a misprint. who knows. I got battlefront 2 for 12.99 in december. I'm the guy who knows how to get cheap games :). too bad i never have time to play them.

Damn, I want Battlefront 2. Thats friggin super cheap.

it was a misprint. i knew it. it was in the target paper or something and they had to honor it. they tried not too, but i acted ignorant and finally got it for the listed price. not my fault that the paper was screwed up.

Very true. False advertising pays off once again.

Ive given it some thought. and THe ghostrider line got canned right????. We need more ghostrider characters so.. and

Old west ghostrider Vs. Mephistopheles Face off pack :D

My list of figures that I wish would've been made into ML
POWER PACK Series (Each comes with a Power Pack Half Figure Two figs = one member... I want them to be very poseable, a lot more than Franklin)
Cannonball
She Hulk
Nate Grey
Speedo Namor (Everyone's got to have one)
Husk
Hammerhead
Firestar
Feral Wolverine

Gen X Series
Emma Frost (Gen X Outfit so Soccer moms don't complain much)
Synch
Banshee
Jubilee (Gen X Variant)
US Agent (There has to be one char that absolutley has nothing to do with the series)
M
Chamber

Proteus Series
Blackbolt
Medusa
Crystal
Adam Warlock
Thanos
Shuma Gorath
Syrin
Black Tom Cassidy

SMC
Puma
Prowler
Iron Spidey with bendy 3 tentacles
Peter Parker (Change head, hands and feet for a Spidey in civvies)
Mary Jane
Shriek
Doppelganger

XML
JEAN GREY (90s cartoon look)
Charles X with the hover chair
Some Wolverine with some stupid action feature
Same as wolvie but Cyke in his New X-men uniform
Throwing action colossus... Put something on his arms(Like umm Wolverine). Pull them back and voila! Fastball special figs...

Two Packs:
Dr. Strange vs Baron Mordo (astral projection variant)
Spider-Ben vs Kaine (Scarlet Spider vs unmasked kaine variant)
Spider- Woman (Mattie) vs Evil Spider-woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"