Comics Marvel should relaunch X-men Unlimited

Havok83

Avenger
Reaction score
For those who remember, X-men Unlimted was a series that launched in the early 90s, released quaterly and focused on various characters/stories that didnt quite fit into the main books. I think they need to bring it back especially since now there are just too many X-men and not enough focus is spread out. I think they should have it released biweekly, but instead of being 1 or 2 self contained stories in 1 issue, the book should be told in 2-4 issue arcs. In this way it will kind of be like Amazing Spiderman but instead of coming out 3 times a month, it'll be twice. Each arc will feature a different writer/artist and they will take on a character or group of characters for the story. I think one of the problems the original series often had was that it mostly contained self contained stories which really had no bearing on anything else. They could try and tie this in closer and use it to expand on some stuff that gets lost in the shuffle. For example, Dani's recent visit to Hela in Utopia as well as some of the fight scenes could have been expanded here. Instead of X-men sitting around, making quick cameos in UXM, we can actually see them on missions here in Unlimited. What do you guys think? Think it could work?

i think its a good idea. biweekly is a lot though. lol

okay maybe monthly then. The other X-men need a place to get showcased in bc UXM surely isnt doing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"