Comics Strongest X-Men?

gambit for sure!

actually hes just a favorite of mine idk if he is the all powerfull one but he sure does kick ass!! :woot:

Polaris is pretty strong, all that training with Magneto. Who knows what she can do.
(they should explore her more, i think.)

Ive always imagined her at a similar level to Storm. If used right.

Polaris is pretty strong, all that training with Magneto. Who knows what she can do.
(they should explore her more, i think.)

Ive always imagined her at a similar level to Storm. If used right.
I dont even know what the limits of Lorna's powers are. To think about it, I cant even think of too ,many impressive things she's done with her powers. Probably the most powerful feat I can recall is hurling Krakoa into space in Giant Size X-men. Not so much since adn that was over 30 years ago

I dont even know what the limits of Lorna's powers are. To think about it, I cant even think of too ,many impressive things she's done with her powers. Probably the most powerful feat I can recall is hurling Krakoa into space in Giant Size X-men. Not so much since adn that was over 30 years ago

Her powers directly come from whatever electromagnetic power source she is leeching off of... the same is true for Magneto. So, their power potental should be the same, its the skill that seperates them.

But, yes she has had some big feats in space like holding up an entire ocean at the bottom of a planet and blowing up Shi'ar Destoryers. She used her powers much more effectively in on the ground battles during the Austen era though.

Yes, Franklin is a mutant. He has powers different than either of his parents. That is a mutation.

Yeah, but is he -classified- as a mutant, or he just a kid born with powers, because his parents got cosmic irradiated?

Yeah, but is he -classified- as a mutant, or he just a kid born with powers, because his parents got cosmic irradiated?
definetly a mutant. Its why Onslaught was after him in that arc and its why he enrolled in the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters when his parents were presumed dead

Cheers Matey :D

Oh my days.. just been looking it up, apparently Storm really has become invisible before, by changing water droplets in the air to bend light aroud her :whatever:

...well I guess Magneto can create Wormholes with his power.. obviously.. so really not suprised.

Other ridiculously over the top Storm powers I've found...

1) Storm can see the electronic pulses in peoples nervous systems so can predict all of their movments.

2) Theres always static electricity in her brain (which surely would make her hair stand up?) so shes immune to all telepathy.

3) Making lightning brither than the sun to blind people.

4) Control of cosmic energy and creating solar flares

5) can drill through a mountain just be using air pressure

6)Can alter water droplets in the air to filter out harmful light frequencies

...all this and shes a master lock picker, master thief, expert hand to hand fighter, has greater magic potential than anyone in the marvel universe.. oh but she does have claustrophobia :whatever:
I don't get how people like her.. shes like a Fanfic gone mad.

im sure all of the X-men have ridiculous power feats...just Storm's are the one's everyone seems to harp on....and number 3 isnt so far fetched. I've been temporarily blinded by lightning flashes before.

yea, storms powers may be far fetched but shes pretty close to the strongest x-man, magneto stated in earlier issues she had the stuff to beat but he also noticed that she was weak(emotionally) because she vowed not to kill as for phoenix its been states they are on the same level just phoenix has ,more"flash" hell if i know what that meanns so until storm pulls anothe feat from the sky she is probably in the top 5 or 10 strongest. im actually GLAD they took storm and made her into what she is not to powerful but powerful enough to kick some ass.

iceman is my 3rd fav and hes like REALLY frakin close to being the most powerful he rocks my socks.

jean grey/phoenix is on the top leaving x-men somewhere down there.

elixir is/should be counted and not degraded i mean when he truly knows how to control his powers..........folk are in trouble and both blessed.

I 'unno. If Franklin ever really learns to control his Celestial-level powers (possibly even more powerful), he could probably just shut down Nate Grey.

Franklin could just create a universe with a version of them who never lost their powers, annihilate the 616's, and replace them with his dopplegangers. :awesome:

I have always viewed Franklin and Nate as flip sides of the same coin. Franklin starts out manipulating reality and gradually learns how to do specific things with it while Nate starts out with the basics and eventually works up to reality alteration. Both of them pretty much do whatever they want in the way of mental feats.

I 'unno. Franklin has universal reality alteration capability up to, and possibly surpassing Celestials. While Nate hasn't really shown any reality alteration capability, other than molecular movement. Which would just be the ability to alter mass.

I'm not sure what Jean's current life/death status is (last we saw her I believe she became transformed into the White Phoenix), but I think she'd be tops.

Storm is a close second though. I laugh at this...

mightiest mortal said:
Oh my days.. just been looking it up, apparently Storm really has become invisible before, by changing water droplets in the air to bend light aroud her

...well I guess Magneto can create Wormholes with his power.. obviously.. so really not suprised.

Other ridiculously over the top Storm powers I've found...

1) Storm can see the electronic pulses in peoples nervous systems so can predict all of their movments.

2) Theres always static electricity in her brain (which surely would make her hair stand up?) so shes immune to all telepathy.

3) Making lightning brither than the sun to blind people.

4) Control of cosmic energy and creating solar flares

5) can drill through a mountain just be using air pressure

6)Can alter water droplets in the air to filter out harmful light frequencies

...all this and shes a master lock picker, master thief, expert hand to hand fighter, has greater magic potential than anyone in the marvel universe.. oh but she does have claustrophobia
I don't get how people like her.. shes like a Fanfic gone mad.

...because the comics bear out that all of the above is actually true. Storm has always been one to reckon with.

Yah, she is.

I know Jean's the White Phoenix. But isn't she basically just at a level similar to Galactus and other super cosmic types? (which is NOTHING to sneeze at)

I dunno. I always found the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix to be a bit hard to fathom, the way they write her sometimes. Yes, she's a cosmic type, yet, her telepathic and teke prowess is unmatched. In my opinion, if you can control a person's mind, you...um, win. :up:

Some say Nate's up on the Phoenix's level. :up:

I still say Franklin's das mega powerz.

Go back in time, bombard your momma and papa by cosmic rayz, and make em knock boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"