Comics Strongest X-Men?

um ice men is so not storms leuge okay storm can effect the smallest things as brain currents to preceve her self invisble. or kill some one also she at one point. tunred into a divine being that had hair of lighting and breath of fire and ice and toes and fingers into lighting and eyes gold and skin glowing, even she was like she was still thrusty for more power, ice man would not have a chance storm has a high resitance to heat and cold

um i beg to differ hun storm can effect the smallest thing as the brain currents in a humans brains to make herself turn ivisble or kill them. she clearly states that she has no limits and when she is in goddess mode her hair is lightning and breath fire and ice and toes and finger and pure lightning. and her eyes turn from gray to glowing gold and her skin glows and she slowly starts to fuse with the weather growing biigger in size. she has battled many gods and won like dania thor and won all the battles with pure ease storm is with every dout invincable

um hun storm can effect the smallest thing as the brain currents in a humans brains to make herself turn ivisble or kill them. she clearly states that she has no limits and when she is in goddess mode her hair is lightning and breath fire and ice and toes and finger and pure lightning. and her eyes turn from gray to glowing gold and her skin glows and she slowly starts to fuse with the weather growing biigger in size. she has battled many gods and won like dania thor and won all the battles with pure ease storm is with every dout invincable lol

um hun storm can effect the smallest thing as the brain currents in a humans brains to make herself turn ivisble or kill them. she clearly states that she has no limits and when she is in goddess mode her hair is lightning and breath fire and ice and toes and finger and pure lightning. and her eyes turn from gray to glowing gold and her skin glows and she slowly starts to fuse with the weather growing biigger in size. she has battled many gods and won like dania thor and won all the battles with pure ease storm is with every dout invincable lol she nearly killed colosuss with her lighting that was conducted by her aroa hun so i think i got you beat

why are you responding to an argument that was started and ended over 2 years ago?

right :rolleyes:

You do realize there're X-Men who don't even have to touch wolverine to kill him? They can be a hundred yards away, sense him, and fry his brain or freeze his heart before he even moves a foot

***** Please you are dumbass.weather you fly his brain or freeze his heart Wolverine still wont die.He will come back and beat the **** out of you.I mean who the **** are you kidding he got ripped in half by Hulk,got his Adamantium tear out by Magneto and he still dident die.and there aint any ****in x men that his claws cant cut so he is clearly the Strongest X Men

***** Please you are dumbass.weather you fly his brain or freeze his heart Wolverine still wont die.He will come back and beat the **** out of you.I mean who the **** are you kidding he got ripped in half by Hulk,got his Adamantium tear out by Magneto and he still dident die.and there aint any ****in x men that his claws cant cut so he is clearly the Strongest X Men

Wolverine can be killed off by any number of mutants and characters in the MU. Marvel however would never allow it bc financially he is way too profitable for the company than to actually kill him off.

Wow, angry late Wolverine fanboy response to a guy who doesn't even post here anymore haha

I just LOVE air goddess' arguments at the top of the page. too funny.

Storm hasnt really made herself invisible by altering peoples brain electricity has she? I REALLY wouldnt put it past Claremont.

Last edited:
Nice Krang avatar :D

Cheers Matey :D

Oh my days.. just been looking it up, apparently Storm really has become invisible before, by changing water droplets in the air to bend light aroud her :whatever:

...well I guess Magneto can create Wormholes with his power.. obviously.. so really not suprised.

Other ridiculously over the top Storm powers I've found...

1) Storm can see the electronic pulses in peoples nervous systems so can predict all of their movments.

2) Theres always static electricity in her brain (which surely would make her hair stand up?) so shes immune to all telepathy.

3) Making lightning brither than the sun to blind people.

4) Control of cosmic energy and creating solar flares

5) can drill through a mountain just be using air pressure

6)Can alter water droplets in the air to filter out harmful light frequencies

...all this and shes a master lock picker, master thief, expert hand to hand fighter, has greater magic potential than anyone in the marvel universe.. oh but she does have claustrophobia :whatever:
I don't get how people like her.. shes like a Fanfic gone mad.

Last edited:
Cheers Matey :D

Oh my days.. just been looking it up, apparently Storm really has become invisible before, by changing water droplets in the air to bend light aroud her :whatever:

...well I guess Magneto can create Wormholes with his power.. obviously.. so really not suprised.

Other ridiculously over the top Storm powers I've found...

1) Storm can see the electronic pulses in peoples nervous systems so can predict all of their movments.

2) Theres always static electricity in her brain (which surely would make her hair stand up?) so shes immune to all telepathy.

3) Making lightning brither than the sun to blind people.

4) Control of cosmic energy and creating solar flares

5) can drill through a mountain just be using air pressure

6)Can alter water droplets in the air to filter out harmful light frequencies

...all this and shes a master lock picker, master thief, expert hand to hand fighter, has greater magic potential than anyone in the marvel universe.. oh but she does have claustrophobia :whatever:
I don't get how people like her.. shes like a Fanfic gone mad.

I would tend to agree. With those kind of powers, shouldn't she be able to take out Silver Surfer or somebody? It's just as silly as when nitro blew off all of Wolverine's skin/flesh EVERYTHING(down to a skeleton) and he was okay in what?, a day? I'm not saying Storm isn't powerful(she's VERY) but Phoenix and Magneto would destroy her.

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! For the love of God close this thread before the Storm fans arrive!

I have to admit, I was expecting this kind of post and I scrolled down and found it and I lol'd.

Lol, it seems we Storm fans' reputation precede us. :csad: I hope you guys won't generalize because us others, we do argue logically and not pull out random speculations from Claremont's ass.

Anyhoo, I really don't blame if some Storm fans are turning this into another versus thread, since some of you guys in the 2nd page are enticing them! Only yourselves to blame [not that I enjoy that direction].:cwink:

I would tend to agree. With those kind of powers, shouldn't she be able to take out Silver Surfer or somebody? It's just as silly as when nitro blew off all of Wolverine's skin/flesh EVERYTHING(down to a skeleton) and he was okay in what?, a day? I'm not saying Storm isn't powerful(she's VERY) but Phoenix and Magneto would destroy her.

Storm would beat Phoenix and Magneto, sorry.

Storm would beat Phoenix and Magneto, sorry.

*sigh*

I guess thats probably true.. im quite sure if CC was writing her she could probably take out God.

...that would be after he'd tried to force her to be his queen and her fighting him off with her indomitable willpower of course.

when Magneto ripped out his adamantium, Jean telekenetically held him together because his healing factor burned out. so if it wasnt for her, he would have died. and it always depends on the writer. Claremont had Rogue tied him up suspended in the air with spears aimed up his ribcage and under his jaw. if she stabbed him directly to the heart or brain he wouldve die. then jump forward 5-6 years, when hes fighting Nitro and he blows up hes able to regenerate from skeleton. in the Xavier protocols, it said remove his head with a long-range weapon and keep it away from his body, he will die. and then you have Ultimate Hulk/Wolverine where he's ripped in half and thrown away. he either should have died instantly/ over a period of time, or his healing factor would go into overdrive and seal both ends of the wound before being able to fuse himself together again and he would be permanently in a wheelchair.

and just of the top of my head:

Cyclops blasts him from long-range without his visor. if that doesnt kill him, he'll be knocked out cold. then Nightcrawler/ Pixie/ Magik telelports him into the ocean. he can't heal if he's drowned.

Kitty Pryde phases him into a wall and walk away. Done.

Jean Grey.....can do anything she wants to him.

ACtually its been stated that Wolverine has survived a long time under an iceberg... continually eating his skin to get energy to survive and it growing back.

This means his healing factor is capable of generating perpetual energy and he breaks all known laws of physics.

well thats just completely ridiculous and keeps showing how writers keep taking an honestly interesting character and saying "ok, how much more badass can I make him" instead of making him believable.

Can Wolverine survive a decapitation bc Jean could TK his head off if she wanted too

I am a Storm Fan but I'll admit she isn't the most powerful x-men. I say anybody affiliated with the Phoenix like Nate Grey, Jean Grey, and Rachel are stronger than Storm. Franklin Richards is also powerful too.

But the most powerful is Shen Xorn he has a black-hole as a power. Nothing can escape it, not matter nor energy

Can Wolverine survive a decapitation bc Jean could TK his head off if she wanted too

In the Xavier Protocols it was stated that Professor X believed that this would be the only way to kill him permanantly... but that was back before his healing factor became so OP. A lot worse has happened to him since and he's been fine within an hour or so.

Best way to kill Wolverine is to just get Leech to keep following him round all day. With his powers dampened, the adamantium would slowly poison him.

I wonder now his healings so out of hand, if he was cut straight down his centre, top to bottom, would each side grow into a complete wolverine?

But the most powerful is Shen Xorn he has a black-hole as a power. Nothing can escape it, not matter nor energy
Also, being a Xorn, even if he was beaten it would probably be retconned so that he wasn't even there in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"