Marvel should secure Megan Fox for a role

I'm sorry. I admit that I have not read anything in this thread just saw the titled and wanted to voice my opinion: NO! She has not proven herself as an actress yet.

I have not seen her in much, but the stuff I've seen has not been good from her. YUCK!

If she could actually act and had a bit more meat on her she could be Jen Walters.

But seeing as she can't act and is as skinny as a rake... no.

IF she could act, maybe she could play the part of Michele Gonzale. What do you think?

I don't think Dazzler is a lame character.

The only thing Fox should play is Stacy X, and I'm not even sure about that.

No. She could put on a robot suit and be Jocasta only if someone else does the voice work.

No. I actually think she could do it. I imagine Jocasta having a voice totally without emotion. THAT she should be able to pull off. But Megan Fox does not look the part, so only the voice.

But still... I don't really think she should play anythong on screen. Get her on a stage, that way she will be forced to really improve if she wanna keep an income.

I'm sure she'll find some work. I just don't want her doing anything with a character I care about. I want her far away from all the movies Marvel has in the works right now. Not only because of the talent, also because of the attitude.

Jocasta essentially has the same personality as Wasp, as it is her brain patterns and personality that Ultron downloaded into his robot bride. Megan Fox wouldn't be good for the role of Wasp, so she wouldn't be suitable for Jocasta either. The voice of Jocasta should be played by the same actress who plays Wasp in the Avengers, only more robotic. If Autumn Reeser won the role of Wasp, she could do the voice of Jocasta as well, but differentiate her peformances. Megan Fox doesn't have the range to play Jocasta. I imagine Jocasta would be like how Jeri Ryan did Seven of Nine in Star Trek Voyager. She can act and gives a totally different performance in all her other appearances in other shows, but was more cold and emotionless in Voyager. For that sort of role of Jocasta you actually need a half decent actress, otherwise it's like saying that for someone like Spock you should get some actor who can't act because Spock doesn't show emotion.

Last edited:
I have to agree with this. You're of course completely right. I'm sorry if I in a way offends anyone about my previous comment about Jocasta.

well the only reason Megan is good at not showing emotion is because she cant friggin act!!! shes a cancer. begone crappy but pretty hot actress! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"