• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Born Again Marvel Studios’ Daredevil: Born Again General Discussion Thread

I'm glad they're shooting on location, I think the previous version of the show didn't have much on-location shooting.

Not sure about the rules here, so I'll just spoiler tag these costume photos. Pretty sure the first one is a stunt double, so the real costume will probably be higher quality.

More here:

I hope that's not the final Bullseye costume because it looks very generic and not comic accurate at all. I like the Daredevil one though.

I’d like to think that is only the first suit Bullseye will wear as Deadline reported he was to appear in three episodes.

Also dig DD’s new suit.

Taking the black off of the crotch and lowering the belt made this 20x better than it's ever been. Also digging that color.

Bullseye looks lame though.

I hope that's not the final Bullseye costume because it looks very generic and not comic accurate at all. I like the Daredevil one though.
It looks like they are basing it off of his costume he had in Zdarsky's run. But even then, the comic version still had the bullseye logo on it (putting it behind spoiler tag due to size of image).
GFn5vIJX0AATlVU

Last edited:
Love the new DD suit. I do wish it had the logo, so I’m holding out hope it’s added later on.

I still absolutely love the Netflix suit, though.

Bullseye looks a bit lame but whatever. I’m glad he will be back.

I wonder if Elektra will be making an appearance this season or in the future.

He actually has the logo on his belt, albeit different that the usual classic DD logo. Still prefer if he had the chest logo though.

It looks like they are basing it off of his costume he had in Zdarsky's run. But even then, the comic version still had the bullseye logo on it (putting it behind spoiler tag due to size of image).
GFn5vIJX0AATlVU

Maybe they're going to CG in a bullseye, for some reason?
Gotta keep it dead center after all, can't have it moving around and getting distorted

I think the last time we saw Karen was in 2018 right? So if it's been 7 years in-universe, then she could have went to school yeah?

I don't know how long it takes to become a Lawyer though, also it could just be her name on the sign lol

So she wasn't erased by Thanos? We literally know nothing about what happened to the Netflix cast during that time, except that Kingpin started wearing Hawaiian shirts and employing incompetent Russian dudes in tracksuits who can't do anything right. Kingpin likely wasn't erased.

Also, Kingpin somehow got out of jail so he could start working with Russian stooges who have the intelligence of goldfish.

So she wasn't erased by Thanos? We literally know nothing about what happened to the Netflix cast during that time, except that Kingpin started wearing Hawaiian shirts and employing incompetent Russian dudes in tracksuits who can't do anything right. Kingpin likely wasn't erased.

Also, Kingpin somehow got out of jail so he could start working with Russian stooges who have the intelligence of goldfish.

In one of the episodes of ECHO, it was revealed that Kingpin, Daredevil, and Echo survived the blip.

There are some big spoiler images floating around that I'm not going to link to so be careful where you look.

Here are some safe images of Charlie Cox in costume:

so are we just ignoring the Yellow one he got in She/Hulk ? or does this take place before these events?

Presumably after. My head canon is he specifically ordered red and the tailor decide to go against that, so he got a new suit lol.
I want to imagine that since Matt can't see, someone's going to tell him the color scheme of the suit he wore in She-Hulk and think he looks ridiculous compared to the all-red look.
Pause
Cut to Matt in the new, all-red suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"