Marvel Studios’ SDCC 2022 Hall H Panel - Predictions & Discussion Thread

Why the continued lack of respect for War Machine?

First he had a film in development a decade ago that went nowhere and now his show has been in pre-production for two years now and due to begin filming in October and yet got no mention at all this weekend.

Just like in the past, things would change, move, shift, delay, forgotten, whatever.

I'm just curious who on Disney had the guts to put two Avenger movies in the same year. For some, that could be too close and fast.
Fortune Favors the Bold!

First he had a film in development a decade ago that went nowhere and now his show has been in pre-production for two years now and due to begin filming in October and yet got no mention at all this weekend.

When was he supposedly getting a movie?

I guess they are saving it for D23 too.

War Machine is like one of the most boring characters in the mcu.
Blame the writing. So few Black characters in the MCU and the writers seemingly write him to be ineffective. You got Don Cheadle, one of the best actors around and they don't even given him proper material.

Other than one particular line I quite liked what War Machine had to do in Endgame, but it indeed was still not very much. They really need to step up the writing for him in Armor Wars.

Yeah, Rhodey's just a very vanilla kind of dude in the MCU
Seems nice, and responsible, if I ever needed a ride somewhere or a job reference I'd call him up
but even with the paralysis, he hasn't been given a ton of depth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"