San Diego Comic-Con

Retroman

Avenger
Reaction score
It starts on July 20th. Do you think they'll do something there?

http://www.comic-con.org/

UPDATE
The official schedule has been released and some FF2 people will be present.

NOTE: It's not yet certain if Fox will show off any FF2 goodies during their presentation.
Doug Jones is expected to announce that he's playing the Silver Surfer on Thursday.
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=37105

Comic-Con 2006 :: Programming for Thursday, July 20

6:00-7:00 Guillermo del Toro: Pan’s Labyrinth— Famed director Guillermo del Toro (Hellboy) and Doug Jones (Hellboy) will discuss their latest collaboration, Pan's Labyrinth, a fanciful and chilling story set against the backdrop of a fascist regime in 1944 rural Spain. The film centers on Ofelia, a lonely and dreamy child living with her mother and adoptive father, a military officer tasked with ridding the area of rebels. In her loneliness, Ofelia creates a world filled with fantastical creatures and secret destinies. With postwar repression at its height, Ofelia must come to terms with her world through a fable of her own creation. Room 6CDEF
Comic-Con 2006 :: Programming for Friday, July 21

12:45-2:15 Twentieth Century Fox Presents— Twentieth Century Fox returns to Comic-Con in a big way, with a sneak peek at some of the studio's most anticipated 2006 and 2007 releases. It's a program so epic it couldn't be contained in one hour! Get ready for some very special guests, exclusive footage, screening announcements, and eye-opening—if not jaw-dropping—surprises. Hall H
Comic-Con 2006 :: Programming for Saturday, July 22

10:30-11:30 Marvel and Activision: Stan Lee and Others Discuss the Ultimate Alliance of Super-Heroes— Be a part of the ultimate alliance of fans and listen to the creators and talent behind your favorite Marvel Super-Heroes talk about bringing characters from all over the Marvel universe together in the upcoming action/RPG Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. Panelists include legendary comics creator Stan Lee, Marvel writer and co-creator of the story behind Marvel: Ultimate Alliance C. B. Cebulski, actress Gabrielle Carteris (voice actress for Elektra in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, best known for her role as Andrea on the TV hit Beverly Hills 90210), actor Phil Lamarr (voice actor for Uatu in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, and also known for Mad TV! and Pulp Fiction), VP of interactive at Marvel Entertainment Ames Kirshen, and Activision’s executive producer on Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Adam Goldberg. Room 6B

3:30-4:30 A Marvel Studios Production: The Future of Marvel’s Film Franchises— The next great era of comic book films begins as Marvel Studios launches its new slate. The studio is currently developing many of its landmark titles for adaptation to the screen, including Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Captain America, Thor, Nick Fury, and Ant-Man. At this presentation, the directors of Iron Man (Jon Favreau), The Incredible Hulk, and Ant-Man (Edgar Wright) will share their visions for these highly anticipated films. Producers Avi Arad, Kevin Feige, and Ari Arad will join the panel and be on hand to answer questions from the audience. Moderated by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter. Room 6CDEF

4:30-6:00 The Costume Designers Guild: Costume Centric Session 3— The Costume Designers Guild concludes its three-part series on costume design and its profound influence on world culture. In this final session, CDG president Deborah Nadoolman (Raiders of the Lost Ark) will host Isis Mussenden (The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe), Penny Rose (Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, POC: Curse of the Dead Man's Chest), Mary Vogt (Men in Black 1 & 2, Fantastic Four 2), and Judianna Makovsky (Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, X-Men 3) in a discussion about designing for the big screen. Comic-Con attendees will have the rare opportunity to hear from costume designers and see the sketches, fabrics, costumes, and film clips from some the most influential productions of the last five years. Room 2
Source: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci06_prog_fri.php
http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci06_prog_sat.php
http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci06_prog_thu.php

I dont think so cause filming hasnt even started it starts in August I believe.
Maybe posters using images from the first movie like with the fantastic four and th esilver surfer one

I think they will have something decent planned. Introducing the cast at ComicCon two years ago went over really well and they'll want to seize the opportunity again. Even if they only have Michael Chiklis and Vin Deisel there, it'll be a huge deal. (Assuming Vin Deisel gets the part, which I'm betting he already has.) The Surfer casting is going to be the major announcement regardless, I predict.

boywonder13 said:
I dont think so cause filming hasnt even started it starts in August I believe.
Maybe posters using images from the first movie like with the fantastic four and th esilver surfer one

Thats exactly when it started filming last time and 3 of the 4 were at Comic-Con....they will be there, the question is who of the 4 will be there....

Hopefully Chris can make it to this one, along with Ioan and Michael.....I don't think Jessica will be able to because if I'm not mistaken she's filming "Good Luck Chuck" in July....

JMAfan said:
Thats exactly when it started filming last time and 3 of the 4 were at Comic-Con....they will be there, the question is who of the 4 will be there....

Hopefully Chris can make it to this one, along with Ioan and Michael.....I don't think Jessica will be able to because if I'm not mistaken she's filming "Good Luck Chuck" in July....
Yeah she be to busy with thayt not unless they give her the dat off just to go to that and after its over she goes back. but she'll probably not be there though.

I can't wait until Comic-Con!

Spidey, FF, hopefully Batman 2 news, and everything else that's good.

memories...i was in san diego around this time last year *sigh*

UPDATE

One of the hottest movies of the summer is New Line’s Snakes On A Plane and it’s coming to Comic-Con! Join star Samuel L. Jackson and director David R. Ellis for a Comic-Con exclusive panel discussion starting at 5:45PM on Friday, July 21 in Hall H.

What else is coming to Comic-Con this year? Stay tuned...the complete programming schedule premieres next week!
Source: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/

I think they will have something for comic con,perhaps the introduction of a new cast member
icon12.gif

^^Hopefully cause principal photography begins 6 weeks from now (August 15)!:eek:

Retroman said:
^^Hopefully cause principal photography begins 6 weeks from now (August 15)!:eek:

Yep, on my B-day...:)

Spider - Man said:
Is this movie based on a comic book or series?:confused:
:confused: Are you talking about FF2 or "Snakes On A Plane?"

Spider - Man said:
Is this movie based on a comic book or series?:confused:
Snakes on a Plane? Its a completely new concept its not based on any novel or comic book from what i understand.

Comic Con is more of a 'geekfest' not just for the comics and movies based on them.:)

Retroman said:
What a nice birthday gift from Fox.:D :up:

If only I believed that......:o:)

UPDATE
Hmm........

Comic-Con 2006 :: Programming for Friday, July 21

12:45-2:15 Twentieth Century Fox Presents— Twentieth Century Fox returns to Comic-Con in a big way, with a sneak peek at some of the studio's most anticipated 2006 and 2007 releases. It's a program so epic it couldn't be contained in one hour! Get ready for some very special guests, exclusive footage, screening announcements, and eye-opening—if not jaw-dropping—surprises. Hall H
Source: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci06_prog_fri.php

J Alba's Lover said:
Looks like we might find out the voice of the Silver Surfer.
Hopefully and maybe a teaser poster?

Hopefully, some information on the plot and maybe the return of DOOM!!!! :doom:

It's necessary show something!Is the last Comic-Con before the movie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"