San Diego Comic-Con

TrailerCues said:
Maybe because no one really knows about it yet. The Two Movies you listed have been filming for quite a while when F4-2 has not even started yet. So my advice

Calm the **** down. FOX has NOTHING to show yet for F4-2.

Some people really need to THINK before posting. Thinking is a lost art these days

LOL!

Production Log July 19: Well fans, here are some photos of my secretary booking a rental car for me. It took quite a while for me to decide between the Chevy Malibu and Ford 500. I got pretty excited later when I found out that the catering service will be offering hot dogs and chicken nuggets on alternate days as their standard options WHEN WE ACTUALLY START SHOOTING.

July 20: Booked the room. Took a while to decide if I wanted the single king-sized bed or the two queen-sized. . .

antariksh said:
Guys i am a little worried for F4-2 both GHOST RIDER and SPIDER-MAN 3 have new sites where the filmakers will keep uploading production blogs similar to what Peter jackson did with King kong.

Those movies are already anticipated comic book movies. F4-2 is NOT!!! FOX has to launch a new site for F4-2 and has to show an awesome teaser trailer as soon as possible to make the movie a higly anticipated one else i don't see this one doing well at all at the boxoffice.

The studio also isn't referring to the film as "F4-2."
Oh my God, what if they read your posts and decide to use that? I hope they don't because that's really confusing and if they do use that abbreviation then people are going to get confused because they're going to be thinking "F42?? What's that? Did I miss 41 others?"
It will make them mad to be confused and they will resent the movie for making them confused and boycott it or else they won't bother to find out about the movie at all -either way no one is going to go see this movie! OHMYGOD!! This movie won't sell 10 tickets! Game over, man! *sob!*

:)
TrailerCues said:
So my advice is Calm the **** down.
Listen to TrailerCues. It's not worth it...Come in off that ledge...

Willie Lumpkin said:
LOL!

Production Log July 19: Well fans, here are some photos of my secretary booking a rental car for me. It took quite a while for me to decide between the Chevy Malibu and Ford 500. I got pretty excited later when I found out that the catering service will be offering hot dogs and chicken nuggets on alternate days as their standard options WHEN WE ACTUALLY START SHOOTING.

July 20: Booked the room. Took a while to decide if I wanted the single king-sized bed or the two queen-sized. . .

"WHEN WE ACTUALLY START SHOOTING." :D :D :D

"Mr. Rothman, the police in Hysteria, Wisconsin are on Line 4! They have a young man who says he's going to jump off the Motel 6 if we don't put up a website for something called 'F42.'"

TrailerCues said:
Maybe because no one really knows about it yet. The Two Movies you listed have been filming for quite a while when F4-2 has not even started yet. So my advice

Calm the **** down. FOX has NOTHING to show yet for F4-2.

Some people really need to THINK before posting. Thinking is a lost art these days
Don't worry ant gets like that evrytime. but yeah its impossible to show anything on a movie when nothing is made.

You could still go and say some **** though.

header.jpg

enter_comiccon.jpg
visitsites.jpg
3dscreenings.jpg

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Help us provide you with the email you want. Click here to tell us what you prefer to see from Sony Pictures.

You are receiving this email as part of your Sony Pictures Network membership and/or Sony Pictures Spotlight subscription. You are subscribed with the address: Did you receive this from a friend? Click here to join the Sony Pictures Network, and you could get invitations to local movie screenings, plus you'll be entered every season for a chance to win great Sony gear, and more!

This newsletter may contain links to, or advertisements concerning, various Web sites. Other sites may also reference, advertise, or link to Sony Pictures Entertainment ("SPE") Web sites. SPE is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other sites and encourages you to read the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service statements of any site that you visit. To learn how we handle your personal information, read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service statements.

Filmratings.com
MPAA.org
Parentalguide.org

© 2006 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved.
Sony Pictures Webmaster C/O Sony Pictures Digital
9050 W. Washington Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232-2518 [/FONT]

mattc said:
SCHEDULE UPDATED

They aren't profiling Fantastic Four then, although they may mention it briefly?
Thanks.:up: Wonder why they're not doing an FF2 panel?
Also, are those seriously Fox's most anticipated releases of '06 and '07? Borat and Pathfinder instead of FF2? That must be a joke.

Willie Lumpkin said:
LOL!

lol
Actually theres a lot they can show at this early stage. In the first blog for Superman Returns they showed quick glimpses of sets been constructed and Routh learning to do wirework (sans costume).

This is the programme for the today (Friday) and tomorrow (Saturday)

Comic-Con 2006 :: Programming for Saturday, July 22

10:30-11:30 Marvel and Activision: Stan Lee and Others Discuss the Ultimate Alliance of Super-Heroes— Be a part of the ultimate alliance of fans and listen to the creators and talent behind your favorite Marvel Super-Heroes talk about bringing characters from all over the Marvel universe together in the upcoming action/RPG Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. Panelists include legendary comics creator Stan Lee, Marvel writer and co-creator of the story behind Marvel: Ultimate Alliance C. B. Cebulski, actress Gabrielle Carteris (voice actress for Elektra in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, best known for her role as Andrea on the TV hit Beverly Hills 90210), actor Phil Lamarr (voice actor for Uatu in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, and also known for Mad TV! and Pulp Fiction), VP of interactive at Marvel Entertainment Ames Kirshen, and Activision’s executive producer on Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Adam Goldberg. Room 6B

3:30-4:30 A Marvel Studios Production: The Future of Marvel’s Film Franchises— The next great era of comic book films begins as Marvel Studios launches its new slate. The studio is currently developing many of its landmark titles for adaptation to the screen, including Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Captain America, Thor, Nick Fury, and Ant-Man. At this presentation, the directors of Iron Man (Jon Favreau), The Incredible Hulk, and Ant-Man (Edgar Wright) will share their visions for these highly anticipated films. Producers Avi Arad, Kevin Feige, and Ari Arad will join the panel and be on hand to answer questions from the audience. Moderated by Borys Kit of The Hollywood Reporter. Room 6CDEF

4:30-6:00 The Costume Designers Guild: Costume Centric Session 3— The Costume Designers Guild concludes its three-part series on costume design and its profound influence on world culture. In this final session, CDG president Deborah Nadoolman (Raiders of the Lost Ark) will host Isis Mussenden (The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe), Penny Rose (Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, POC: Curse of the Dead Man's Chest), Mary Vogt (Men in Black 1 & 2, Fantastic Four 2), and Judianna Makovsky (Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, X-Men 3) in a discussion about designing for the big screen. Comic-Con attendees will have the rare opportunity to hear from costume designers and see the sketches, fabrics, costumes, and film clips from some the most influential productions of the last five years. Room 2
Source: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci06_prog_fri.php
http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci06_prog_sat.php

Advanced Dark said:
header.jpg

enter_comiccon.jpg
visitsites.jpg
3dscreenings.jpg

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Help us provide you with the email you want. Click here to tell us what you prefer to see from Sony Pictures.

You are receiving this email as part of your Sony Pictures Network membership and/or Sony Pictures Spotlight subscription. You are subscribed with the address: Did you receive this from a friend? Click here to join the Sony Pictures Network, and you could get invitations to local movie screenings, plus you'll be entered every season for a chance to win great Sony gear, and more!

This newsletter may contain links to, or advertisements concerning, various Web sites. Other sites may also reference, advertise, or link to Sony Pictures Entertainment ("SPE") Web sites. SPE is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other sites and encourages you to read the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service statements of any site that you visit. To learn how we handle your personal information, read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service statements.

Filmratings.com
MPAA.org
Parentalguide.org

© 2006 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved.
Sony Pictures Webmaster C/O Sony Pictures Digital
9050 W. Washington Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232-2518 [/FONT]

Why caanot FOX do something like this for their movies.

MAN do i hate FOX!!!!!!!

THey better reveal some stuff i mean common they should know that F4-2 is the least anticipated comic book movie next year!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to reveal who SILVER SURFER is??!!!!!!!
And confirm whether GALACTUS will be in the movie!!
If Julian Mcmahon is back for Dr. DOOM.

They have so much to tell BUT they are wasting their time. I for one thought that F4-2 will have a panel because retroman and bunch of people said so!!!!!!

antariksh said:

MAN do i hate FOX!!!!!!!

THey better reveal some stuff i mean common they should know that F4-2 is the least anticipated comic book movie next year!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have so much to tell BUT they are wasting their time. I for one thought that F4-2 will have a panel because retroman and bunch of people said so!!!!!!

Why do they need to confirm who SS is?
Why confirm that Galactus is in the movie?
Story and Executive Producer Kevin Feiger have both confirmed Julian as Doom.

Why must we know all this information?
All we knew last year by this time were the 4 themselves. Why do we have to know so much?

I don't see the need for immense amounts of information...

I'm not a big fan of Fox either but its certainly not because of their promotion engine....they did a really great job last year and really the first BIG thing we got last year wasn't until October and that was the fact that Jessica had dyed her hair blond and was wearing blue contacts.

Chill and have alittle patience...

Since yesterday i have been hearing news about spider-man 3, ghost rider, hulk, tmnt BUT no F4??? :down

I mean common Tim story and the cast should have been there!!!

Hopefully by evening and tommorrow we get some FANTASTIC news.

antariksh said:

It's "come on."
Two words.
Common is what your freak-outs have become.

Tim Story and the cast have slightly more important things to do than flying thousands of miles and taking days out of their schedules to answer fanboy questions for 30 minutes.
Important things like maybe preparing to shoot this movie!

Personally, I hope we don't see a second of footage until around Christmas time.

FOX may have screwed other aspects of FF up, but they know what they're doing in the marketing department. The huge opening for X-Men 3 (20 million over projections) is proof of that.

antariksh said:
Since yesterday i have been hearing news about spider-man 3, ghost rider, hulk, tmnt BUT no F4??? :down

It's kind of hard for them to show up when they're supposed to be shooting here in a bit. So...yeah. Granted something would have been nice, but they're probably trying to keep things sealed since you know....they released the entire movie 2 months before release in forms of trailers etc. Talk about over saturizing the market:o

And when common sense prevails we know Galactus will be the cliffhanger ala COMIC HISTORY.

Doom has been confirmed ot be back numerous times along with McMahon.

Sounds to me Jones will be doing set work as The Surfer. Maybe not voice.

Retroman said:
Thanks.:up: Wonder why they're not doing an FF2 panel?

Word from the "powers that be" is that they are just too busy prepping the movie. I have said this time and time again, I would rather see them put the time into the movie rather than appeasing fans right now with some half-assed stuff that they didn't fully have time to put together.

I am sure they know what they are doing, and that it will be for the better of the movie....

antariksh said:

MAN do i hate FOX!!!!!!!

Dude i think you just need to settle the F down!

not everyt movie compnay is run the same. and whats with the negative towards Fantastic Four and the Silver Silver. there is no movie called F$-2.

you know what i'm not gonna even bother. i'm just gonna put you on ignore if your gonna act that like immature little kid. which i'm you you are.

antariksh said:

Well you do know the actors have have movies and stuff besides the Fantastic Four sequels.

For instance Jessica is in Vancouver but no to shoot the sequel right now. Butthe comedy Good luck chuck with dane cook. so it would be hard for her to appear. and i'm guessing the other cast memembers are equally busy.

I thought you were putting him on ignore and not bothering?

mattc said:
Word from the "powers that be" is that they are just too busy prepping the movie. I have said this time and time again, I would rather see them put the time into the movie rather than appeasing fans right now with some half-assed stuff that they didn't fully have time to put together.

I am sure they know what they are doing, and that it will be for the better of the movie....

Yes, total agreement...

I think its funny that some fans...(one fan?) think that they have to be kept totally up to date...if the promotion worked last time....WHICH IT DID....then why change......2004 this was a brand new unproven franchise....a panel with the actors was needed....

I want them in Vancouver much, much more than I want them answering fan questions on some panel....GET TO WORK GUYS.....:o

It still would have been nice for them to be at the panel to put some confidence in the moviegoers, fans, and industry that they're going to really do it right this time. Balls out.

They may have figured it wasn't worth getting trampled under the big movies so they will release their first promo stuff at a time it can get full attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"