Moon Knight Marvel Studios' Moon Knight General Discussion Thread

I mentioned elsewhere that I think a season 2 can be much better not having to cram all the setup into only 6 episodes. Hope we also get to see more of the street level Moon Knight in action.

I don't have much hope for that if it's the same creative team.

Oscar seems to confirm he will play Moon Knight again.

Good. Hopefully there’s better material for wherever Moon Knight appears next. I want it to work for Isaac, and I like the character even if I didn’t overall love the show.

I hope they cover more of his Jewishness this time because that was a big miss last time. Excited to see more Egypt stuff too!

I hope they cover more of his Jewishness this time because that was a big miss last time. Excited to see more Egypt stuff too!

Not excited for that at all because it never felt like Moon Knight.

Out of all the MCU TV shows on my marathon, I am wondering if I should watch Moon Knight? I still have to watch Secret Invasion, Loki Season 2 and Echo

Out of all the MCU TV shows on my marathon, I am wondering if I should watch Moon Knight? I still have to watch Secret Invasion, Loki Season 2 and Echo
It's good for the most part, aside for a slow middle and mixed finale. Out of the other shows you have left, I'd watch Loki season 2 first then Moon Knight, then Echo....and watch Secret Invasion last if you are desperate lol. Though I am curious if binging it without ever seeing it before will be more tolerable.

I say yes. I would avoid Secret Invasion at all costs though.

Can we pare Isaac's Moon Knight, Calamawy's Layla/ Scarab, with Cox's DareDevil, Élodie Yung's Elektra, Gabriel Luna's Reyes/Ghost Rider, and Mahershala Ali's upcoming Blade, ... (maybe add Alaqua Cox's Echo)
and finally get a Marvel Knights.?

8k2939.jpg

Last edited:
Can we pare Isaac's Moon Knight, Calamawy's Layla/ Scarab, with Cox's DareDevil, Élodie Yung's Elektra, Gabriel Luna's Reyes/Ghost Rider, and Mahershala Ali's upcoming Blade, ...
and finally get a Marvel Knights.?
Wasn't there a possibility of a Midnight Sons project? I think most recently Oscar Isaac mentioned it.

I wouldn't mind to see Moon Knight and Scarlet Scarab join The Avengers

That season could've easily been a movie. A psychological action-adventure fantasy, something quite unique in the MCU. The merger with Disney+ really did damage Marvel Studios.

That season could've easily been a movie. A psychological action-adventure fantasy, something quite unique in the MCU. The merger with Disney+ really did damage Marvel Studios.
Yep this and few other shows could have been much better as tighter 2 hour movies.

It could have and seeing his origins on screen it made me sympathize with the character

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"