Homecoming How can Spider-Man be introduced in the MCU?

Age of Ultron post credits scene is still what I'm thinking. I can't see them putting anything in there that would top the first one besides Spidey, IMO. We know Thanos is going to eventually gather all the stones and the gauntlet... It's not a surprise anymore.

Or perhaps the reason they want him is for Sony to stop butchering him first and foremost.

LoL dude....Sony is not butchering him....they are not giving a proper rendition of the character and his rogue galley of villains, and the lack of character development or introduction of some of the supporting cast. Butchering I think not.

Don't insult butchers. They're often quite knowledgeable in their trade. You demean the noble butchers by comparing them to Avi and his cohorts. :argh:

In Civil War:
Tony Stark mentions him to Cap when they are discussing the increasing amounts of super powered people around the world.

Maybe we see him on some news coverage

A post credit scene where we see a teenage boy take snapping shots of some destruction in New York, suddenly police cars zoom past with sirens on, the boy smiles then starts to run after them, then someone calls out 'Peter where are you going?' Then it fades to black and you hear a 'Woohoooo'

This, my friend, would be wonderful :up:

^ Am I the only one who see two suggestions in Ghostcrow's post? The post-credits scene has less impact if Spidey has been hinted at during the actual film.

This is kinda what I was thinking. I actually enjoyed tasm films, but are no way near perfect. I would hate another recast and reboot as I like Andrew in the role, I think it would be the perfect time to do the death of peter parker and then bring miles morales in as marvels new spiderman. That way you get Sony to finish what they started and leave marvel something fresh and new. I have not read any of miles tales but have seen the good reviews and would be a younger spiderman which is what they would be after.

I don't know if they could do this but if Sony and marvel could partner up for one last ASM film so Sony get one last pay off leaving them happy but with marvel taking the lead so that they are not left in a bad place. Peter could face off against the sinister six and die saving aunt may like in the comics doing what he couldn't for uncle Ben. Then marvel could start a series with miles who could be an ill patient who is under going treatment. Osborne senior is alive but still dying and has got Parkers body trying to duplicate Spider-Man's abilities on himself. They first try this on miles as an experiment before using it on Osborne. It works and they try to kill miles but he escapes. When he goes home nick fury is there to greet him and gives him the once you turn 18 talk you are joining the young avengers initiative.

You can fill in the blanks from their but was thinking something along the lines of him wanting to understand his powers so he is filled in about Peter and visits aunt may who says he has been passed on a gift that should be used for good and that miles makes it his mission to get Parkers body back off Osborne. Osborne could be using the body to make him self even stronger than the original and a symbiotic suit that he would sell on the black market to armies and such. Miles attacks him and gets Parkers body back letting him rest in peace and miles making a promise that he will make the spiderman legacy proud. Also in the scuffle with Osbourne the prototype symbiotic suit could have escaped and found its way to Eddie Brock for a venom sequel. What you guys think? Sorry it was long.

On the contrary Spider-Man needs a break. The last three movies have been mediocre, and people are getting Spider-Man fatigue, as demonstrated by declining numbers. It makes sense to give the series a break. For now, have Spider-Man show up in the occasional MCU film I know he plays a big role in some of the comic book stories that are being adapted for movies. They can make a new stand-alone Spider-Man film once they have a new direction for the series. I will flat-out not watch another origin story.

On the contrary Spider-Man needs a break. The last three movies have been mediocre, and people are getting Spider-Man fatigue, as demonstrated by declining numbers. It makes sense to give the series a break. For now, have Spider-Man show up in the occasional MCU film I know he plays a big role in some of the comic book stories that are being adapted for movies. They can make a new stand-alone Spider-Man film once they have a new direction for the series. I will flat-out not watch another origin story.

People are still loving Spidey. His merchandise is outselling Batman and Superman's combined. People don't have Spider-Man fatigue. They just have mediocre movie fatigue. If an awesome Spider-Man movie released next year it'd bring in plenty of revenue.

People are still loving Spidey. His merchandise is outselling Batman and Superman's combined. People don't have Spider-Man fatigue. They just have mediocre movie fatigue. If an awesome Spider-Man movie released next year it'd bring in plenty of revenue.

:up:

I'm a firm believer in quality being the best form of marketing, especially in superhero movies.

I think Spider-Man needs a break from mediocre movies. Just put out an incredible, well-made Spider-Man film and you'll get people running back to the theater wanting more Spidey.

Otherwise I could see Spider-Man only making appearances in some MCU films for a while and then getting some solo films.

Nobody liked my idea? I loved how the ultimate story began but i see some good ideas here also

Oops wrong thread my bad.....feel like an idiot.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"