Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soconscious

i didn't see anyone post anything bout this, and if so then sorry i'm new. new issue of game informer shows screens of this. looks like their going by the ultimate universe from the character models they show. i have no way of putting pics up of it, but i'm sure someone does. looks great though.

New ish of Game Informer? Man, I didn't get mine in the mail yet...:(

Are you sure this isn't simply Marvel Legends under a new name? After all, XML uses the ultimate costumes for the majority of the characters, but it obviously doesn't take part in that universe.

they're not calling it marvel legends anymore, this is the new name

oh and thought i'd run down the characters shown
heroes:spidey, dr. strange, ghost rider, thor, wolvie, cap,electra, iceman, fury
villians:dr.doom scorpion, skrulls, and GALACTUSSSSSSSSS( and you get to go against him with the silver surfer)

features 20 unlockable characters, sidequests including flashback scenes for all the characters, and over 150 marvel characters in all are featured in the game. coming for ps2 and 3, xbox and 360, pc, and psp, and maybe revolution but they said they weren't too sure on that

Can't wait to see how they handle Cap throwing his shield

nogap87 said:
Can't wait to see how they handle Cap throwing his shield
Hell yeah, I've been wondering about that too! And how will they handle Spidey's webs?

MangleBoP said:
Hell yeah, I've been wondering about that too! And how will they handle Spidey's webs?

Hopefully better then the movie based games..

P.S PWN3R your avy ROCKS!! That's one of my top fave movies.:spidey:

spideyman05 said:
Hopefully better then the movie based games..

P.S PWN3R your avy ROCKS!! That's one of my top fave movies.:spidey:

What's it from? :confused:

Equilibrium.

Now some one PLEASE get scans in here! I'm dying to see these shots.

thia game is going to be awesome!!

they need to have daredevil and punisher as unlockable characters!!!

i hope they're there :daredevil :unishr:

MangleBoP said:

Hopefully Spidey won't be restricted to running, but if he is maybe they will give him a cool running animation. I'm also wondering how his Spider sense(sp?) will function. It would be awesome if he just automatically jumped out of the way if he was low on health and about to be attacked.

360 version? I am in heaven! HELL YES!!!! All I need now is Venom.

soconscious said:
oh and thought i'd run down the characters shown
heroes:spidey, dr. strange, ghost rider, thor, wolvie, cap,electra, iceman, fury
villians:dr.doom scorpion, skrulls, and GALACTUSSSSSSSSS( and you get to go against him with the silver surfer)

features 20 unlockable characters, sidequests including flashback scenes for all the characters, and over 150 marvel characters in all are featured in the game. coming for ps2 and 3, xbox and 360, pc, and psp, and maybe revolution but they said they weren't too sure on that
Wait, are you able to play as the villains in this game, like XML2?

I'll wait for some scans before I start breaking out in joy and dance naked around my room.

I can't find anything about this in the new GI. Seems we've all been had.

So I guess I can keep my pants on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"