Marvel what if?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Hi everyone, here's something I thought might be fun. Let's do a what if thread for every new marvel movie!

So the idea is we can ask a question like "what if..." and others can pose their own answers or come up with their own questions.

Obvious spoiler warning.

So I'll go first. What if Killmonger had been raised in wakanda instead of where he was raised?

Hi everyone, here's something I thought might be fun. Let's do a what if thread for every new marvel movie!

So the idea is we can ask a question like "what if..." and others can pose their own answers or come up with their own questions.

Obvious spoiler warning.

So I'll go first. What if Killmonger had been raised in wakanda instead of where he was raised?

I think that Killmonger would. . . well, on one hand, he'd not spend decades following the half understood dreams of a dead father and idolizing a child's fairy tale version of Wakanda. So, less bitterness and fanaticism. OTOH, he'd still have his father's ideals as a starting point, and still have a major grudge for the whole "you killed my father" thing.

It would depend on exactly how his upbringing went, but I see things eventually going Loki-ish. He's still going to end up a hard line militarist, and he's still going to want revenge. Form it takes might be a little less. . . drastic. Or it might just depend less on personal badassery, and more on politicking.

what if.... Wakanda tech was revealed to the world much sooner... could it have been used to help heal Doctor Strange's hands?

an if so would he have never searched for help from the Ancient One, and never trained in the mystic arts

or for that matter if he searched for Wakanda first instead to help heal him, would they have taken him in to help him?/ would they have marked him, and sent him away?/ would they have killed him?

in any of these scenario would the world have been Doomed without him as the sorcerer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"