Marvel Zombies!

didnt like the marvel zombies at all....certainly won't be reading that..

they shouldve done an arc with vampire/monster hunters taking on the undead somewhere...not just butcher a load of heroes.

maybe a story with blade teaming up with union jack and wolverine to fight the undead

The MTU arc is about a big team of villians coming back in time from the future, and killing all the heroes. The only ones left to stop and revert the damage are the D-Listers that no one bothered recording data on in the future.

Zombies Rule, Marvel Rules...it was only a matter of time until someone put the equation together...

Zombies + Marvel = Bad-ass!

Zaptoitnow said:
The MTU arc is about a big team of villians coming back in time from the future, and killing all the heroes. The only ones left to stop and revert the damage are the D-Listers that no one bothered recording data on in the future.
Interesting, more time travel. Anyway, it's Kirkman and MTU with D-Listers, so it should be entertaining. :up:

I think I'll skip both. I'm not a fan of alternate reality or time time travel stories. I might return to MTU after this arc is over though.

KingOfDreams said:
According to who? Zombies are fictional beings so you can do anything with them. Anyway, I read the zombie arc in UFF so I'm definitely picking this up.

Agreed. The Zombie arc was the best story to come out of UFF, and just the idea that they still have the undead FF in their headquarters is just ultra creepy. Sure, it's no Walking Dead, but that's a completely different kind of comic. It's like saying, "I read Superman; so, I don't need to read Supreme Power." Apples and Oranges.

euroq said:
I think I'll skip both. I'm not a fan of alternate reality or time time travel stories. I might return to MTU after this arc is over though.
We could be wrong, y'know. Besides, considering that MTU is selling in the 90's of the Top 100 (which is worse than SABRETOOTH and JUBILEE were selling), there may not BE anymore MTU after this arc. I'd say stay on board. I am. :cool: At this point wild horses couldn't drag me from it.

I'm a'likin' this Marvel Team-Up.

It just read really well with me.

I call this a good sign.

KingOfDreams said:
According to who? Zombies are fictional beings so you can do anything with them. Anyway, I read the zombie arc in UFF so I'm definitely picking this up.
Geogre A Romero thats who :mad:

Marvel Zombies....I think it's a satire about the way fans have been acting.

Damn it!...They killed Magneto:(:(...I was really looking forward for him being a hero in this book....I don't know if I want ot get the book now....

I'm normally not much of a zombie guy (don't like horror much, only saw Shaun of the Dead), but Marvel Zombies looks like fun. Poor Magneto. :(

KingOfDreams said:
But did he invent zombies?

No...zombie's have alwas been around way back to Greek and Eygpt times....GAR made the Night of the Living Dead movie and the others....

Goldenage Batman said:
No...zombie's have alwas been around way back to Greek and Eygpt times....GAR made the Night of the Living Dead movie and the others....

I know that. It was more a rhetorical question to make a point.

Zombies have been around earlier than that. I know ancient Egypt believed in the dead walking the earth and threatening the living. I think I read something about the Sumerians and other Mesopotamians having similar beliefs, too.

MaskedManJRK said:
I'm normally not much of a zombie guy (don't like horror much, only saw Shaun of the Dead), but Marvel Zombies looks like fun. Poor Magneto. :(

lol, I am the same exact way. Never been a fan of anything really scary, but loved Shaun of the Dead. I've been looking forward to mini for awhile now.

KingOfDreams said:
But did he invent zombies?

No, but most go by Romero's idea of zombies. It's like vampires and how most of them are now like Ann Rice's interpetation after her novels were published.

Cubs Fan said:
lol, I am the same exact way. Never been a fan of anything really scary, but loved Shaun of the Dead. I've been looking forward to mini for awhile now.

"Kill the Queen!"
"What?!"
"The jukebox!"

:D The only thing I didn't like was the dig on the Batman soundtrack, but that's only a minor fanboy quibble. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"