Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Marvel's Agents Of SHIELD Season 7 episode 4 "Out Of The Past"

Holy Slapper

Sidekick
Reaction score
A film noir episode. With a suitable plot twist, Sousa joined the team! I guess they're in 1973 next week.

So May came through the monolith with a super power/curse. Highly vulnerable to her emphatic response to the emotions of others. Which in the first couple of cases overcame her control but still able to fight the Chronicoms.

On my first watch I had people around me whining about "its in black and white" for the hour. To me the "package" looked like the original 084, a diviner and was expecting the original S.H.I.E.L.D. agents to freak out. During a picture search the shapes are a bit different but still.

I'm afraid I missed the song at the end. Is it from 1973? Pretty sure they're gonna ditch Daniel in the past (or the future for him) and he has a son that becomes a cop in NYC... right? I mean, it would be a cute way to tie the movies and the show together again. Unless it's going to be that he joins them on more missions and makes it all the way to 2012 and his cover is a beat cop for whatever mission they come up with then. Like the chromicons make a play for the tesseract too... God, wouldn't that be a cluster! The Avengers and the original fight, then the Avengers on their Time Heist, and then SHIELD trying to stop the chromicons from stealing the tesseract too. Older wiser Steve and Tony seeing Coulson... ohmygod.

To be honest, I'm a little annoyed they broke him and Peggy up because although I love his inclusion in the show it feels like they are making room for the idiotic idea that Steve was always Peggy's husband in the MCU, even if his name was never mentioned.

I'm afraid I missed the song at the end. Is it from 1973? Pretty sure they're gonna ditch Daniel in the past (or the future for him) and he has a son that becomes a cop in NYC... right? I mean, it would be a cute way to tie the movies and the show together again. Unless it's going to be that he joins them on more missions and makes it all the way to 2012 and his cover is a beat cop for whatever mission they come up with then. Like the chromicons make a play for the tesseract too... God, wouldn't that be a cluster! The Avengers and the original fight, then the Avengers on their Time Heist, and then SHIELD trying to stop the chromicons from stealing the tesseract too. Older wiser Steve and Tony seeing Coulson... ohmygod.

To be honest, I'm a little annoyed they broke him and Peggy up because although I love his inclusion in the show it feels like they are making room for the idiotic idea that Steve was always Peggy's husband in the MCU, even if his name was never mentioned.

"No more mr nice guy" by Alice Cooper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"