Marvel's MMORPG: Marvel Universe Online ***TRAILER***

It would make sense if Microsoft has a game studio to do it themselves it would save them a load of money and Marvel would surely want to be part of that.

I think MUA was a test for this game. You'll probablly have different "rooms" or "communities", and in each seperate room the Marvel roster is selectable. Everyone from Hawkeye to The Sentry. And that way there won't be any clones because if every character is taken, then the room will be "full".

Or it could be one huge world and each city would represent a "room". So if you're spidey in LA. You can't go to NY, because someone is playing spidey there. OR if you're in latveria, maybe there's a spidey in europe so you can't go there.

I don't see why they don't just let players pick who they want and then explain it as some kind of time parodoxing dimensional rip.

This is the first I've ever heard of this. Does anyone have a summary of what we know so far?

Its cancelled a new game will be replacing it called Heroes or somethin by the same company

Yeah...which looks to be more City Of Heroes 2 than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"