Marvel's "Registered Gifted"?

I think it is much more likely that this refers to the Inhumans rather than the X-Men, as this group is getting a big push in the comics and their introduction to the MCU has been long rumored.

The "gifted" thing is what makes that sort of hard to believe. Gifted has always been associated with the X-Men. And it's high time we got a new X-Men cartoon as well. Avengers has one, Spider-Man has one, only thing missing is X-Men.

The "gifted" thing is what makes that sort of hard to believe. Gifted has always been associated with the X-Men. And it's high time we got a new X-Men cartoon as well. Avengers has one, Spider-Man has one, only thing missing is X-Men.

With the exception of Wolverine, Marvel Universe on Disney XD has been a mutant-free zone. And with the increase in synergy between the animated universe and the MCU, I can't see Disney green lighting a cartoon based on a Fox controlled film property.

Disney did launch a Spider-man cartoon, but Sony has been willing to cut deals that benefit the Mouse, and the whole show is basically "What if Spider-man was in the MCU?"

We'll see. I don't think they base their cartoon green lighting decisions around what properties they own as movies. X-Men is still their property and they'll utilize in any way they have control over, given its popularity. I'll be surprised if this isn't X-Men related honestly.

isn't' registered gifted' the terminus technicus used in Agents of SHIELD to describe people with super powers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"