Sequels X-Men 5 Roster

Reaction score
This thread is not about discussing whether a 5th X-Men film with the OT cast should happen or not. I just want to know if there's a X-Men 5, which X-Men do you want to see?

I want:
Wolverine
Storm (leader too)
Cyclops (leader)
Jean Grey
Rogue (stronger)
Iceman
Shadowcat
Colossus
Beast
Psylocke (new face, she's not a X-Woman in the beginning but in the climax, she'll fight with the X-Men and eventually gets her spot in the team)

This is my ideal list
+Angel, relationship with Psylocke, and Gambit.

As Logan has modified future and Dark Pheonix doesnt kill Cyclops, they could made a new x-men movie which focus on present day, like original trilogy/Wolverine 2013.

Yes to Angel too!

Channing as Gambit too if he isn't appearing in Apocalypse.

We dont know how old is Gambit in Origins but I hope he is just a little older than Cyke, Jean (5-6 years, not 10-11) ...

X-MEN
Professor X
Wolverine
Cyclops
Phoenix
Storm
Rogue
Shadowcat
Iceman
Colossus
Nightcrawler

ALLIES
Bishop
Blink

VILLAINS
Dark Beast
Archangel

I was thinking of the X-Men Legends II videogame and I would like to see if they start the movie with Apocalypse kidnapping some of the X-Men, like Beast, Professor X and Angel. Angel will be transformed to Archangel and become a horseman. Beast will be Dark Beast but not a horseman. Professor X is also kidnapped but he's not 1 of the horsemen. Then the X-Men will split into two teams, Team Cyclops (Jean, Kitty, Colossus) and Team Storm (Wolverine, Rogue, Iceman) in search for their teammates leading them to Egypt. Then include Psylocke as one of the new good guys and let her fully join the X-Men at the end of the movie. Then for the other three horsemen, maybe include Gambit/Nightcrawler and someone we haven't seen before like Mr. Sinister and let Mr. Sinister betray Apocalypse. Then the next movie leads to Mr. Sinister as the next big villain.

X-MEN
Professor X
Wolverine
Cyclops
Phoenix
Storm
Rogue
Shadowcat
Iceman
Colossus
Nightcrawler

ALLIES
Bishop
Blink

VILLAINS
Dark Beast
Archangel

this would be best ensemble ever :wow:

If Dark Beast, then bring on Morlocks and Mr. Sinister.

PS
Tatum to play 60yo Gambit in this one? Hmmm, no.

Why 60yo ? If a new x-men retcons the original trilogy in 2005's, Gambit would be approximatively 40

Depends on the storyline.

What I would have liked to have seen is the next one to be about the new class of Storm, Jean, Scott and Nightcrawler (with Gambit there as well, and Beast) versus Mr. Sinister and his Marauders. This would have led to an Apocalypse movie.

But, since we've been given the next movie title as X-Men: Apocalypse, along with the post credit scene, I would like to see is that this next one is more about the new X-Men (as defined above) defeating the Horsemen (including Wolverine - as I explained in a different thread) and Apocalypse gets away.

This could possibly lead to a 5th movie that ends up being something similar to the Age of Apocalypse.

But really, to answer your question, it would all hinge on when and what storyline...

I would keep it as a small intimate team. It's the same fear I have with the Avengers: I don't want the team to get so big that certain aspects of the characters get lost in the shuffle of the screen-time battle.

If it takes place around the timeline of the original trilogy (early 2000s):
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Beast
Wolverine
Storm

with the key students being Iceman, Rogue, Kitty Pride, Jubilee

If it takes place in 2023, the end of DOFP's ending:
Cyclops
Storm
Colossus
Kitty Pride
Angel
Nightcrawler

Full disclosure, the reason I have that future team is because I would have X-Force roster have Cyclops as it's leader at the mansion, Iceman as the field lead, Blink, Warpath, Bishop and Psylocke

Professor X
Cyclops
Jean
Beast
Storm
Wolverine
Iceman
Colossus
Nightcrawler
Angel
Kitty

Professor X
Cyclops
Jean Grey/Phoenix
Storm
Beast
Wolverine
Rogue
Iceman
Kitty Pryde
Colossus
Gambit
Psylocke

That's what I wanna see so badly

Prof. X
Wolverine
X-23 (young)
Cyclops (young)
Storm (young)
Jean Grey (young)
Blink
Boom-Boom/Tabitha
Hellion/Julian Keller (young)
Havok/ Alex Summers
Darwin
Rockslide
Beast
Iceman
Kitty
Quicksilver

Allies
Deadpool alone.. Yes... >_>
Cable -yes

Villain--
Magneto
Sabretooth
Mystique
Dark Beast <_<
William Stryker
Juggernaut
Blob

Last edited:
Professor X
Cyclops
Jean Grey/Phoenix
Storm
Beast
Wolverine
Rogue
Iceman
Kitty Pryde
Colossus
Gambit
Psylocke

That's what I wanna see so badly

I think if Singer would direct a new x-men movie , Kurt will be include to the team
As we know, X-team in new 2023 will be Cyclops Jean Wolverine Storm Beast Kitty Rogue Iceman Colossus. We dont see Kurt or others... doesnt mean they are not also part of x-men.

We need X5!!!! :hubba, no X-Force or Deadpool

Edit:Not worth it.

Last edited:
right now, Im more interested in Angel and Nightcrawler return than Rogue. She's been in four movies yet, and they havent done anything exciting with her, so if thats the way they will portay her, Id preffer them to give her screentime to Kurt and Angel, since we havent seen enough of them and both could bring great visuals, each very unique looking.

I think with Rogue missing all the action in DOFp and being cut from the film should lead to the writers giving Rogue a bigger role just incase we got another OT film. I just don't see how can they leave her out again or make her not so great after being cut, unless Anna Paquin doesn't want to comeback. They redeemed the death of Jean/Cyclops by bringing them back at the end. Now its time to redeem Rogue's shortcomings in the past 2 films.

I really want another OT film so Rebecca Romijn can come back. As far the X-Men go I want:

Professor X
Cyclops (make him the leader)
Jean Grey/Phoenix
Storm (co-leader)
Beast
Wolverine (tone down his role/screen-time)
Rogue (actually develop her character and make her stronger)
Iceman
Shadowcat
Colossus
Gambit
Psylocke
Nightcrawler

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members