Sequels X-Men 5 Roster

What that means is, and again I know many of you will be upset at this, that Janssen, Marsden, Stewart, Cudmore, Page, Berry, Paquin, Ashmore, Grammer, etc.; are quite possibly never going to be seen in an X-Men movie again.

That's quite sad. We all know X3 was a major let down and X4 saw this team get exterminated (although that end scene in 2023 was great). It just seems that they deserve one last go, with Singer. Then it can be over.

I wonder if they'll ever address the time travel again. It could be in the original timeline, a prequel timeline, or a completely new future timeline but it would be cool if they somehow hinted at a butterfly effect or something that showed the effects of DOFP's changes in a sci-fi kinda way.

I wonder if they'll ever address the time travel again. It could be in the original timeline, a prequel timeline, or a completely new future timeline but it would be cool if they somehow hinted at a butterfly effect or something that showed the effects of DOFP's changes in a sci-fi kinda way.

I suspect it will be mentioned in apocalypse and probably will have some link

I mean they will have to address why apocalypse may not have been in the original timeline, that's assuming he wasn't

I really wish they had carried on with the timeline making 4 and 5 back to back. We could have had the Marauders Massacre screwing over Kitty, Colossus, Angel, Nightcrawler and whoever else. Then bring in Gambit, Dazzler, Psylocke, maybe even Havok to make up numbers while the wounded recuperate (in fact being British Psylocke could even feature on Muir Island and give us a Psylocke v Sabretooth fight like the comics).

Two final teaseers are Scott & Jean were both alive and in Sinsters lab with a baby in the offing. Angel is recruited to the Horsemen.

Fifth movie then deals with the four horsemen, the new X-men, saving Kitty from drifting apart while developing a budding relationship with Colossus on the island, the rescue of Scott & Jean, and Cable's loss to the future for a spin-off movie.

Those two films could have covered off some of the greatest aspects of the classic era and tidied up the overall story ready for a true reboot.

This thread is not about discussing whether a 5th X-Men film with the OT cast should happen or not. I just want to know if there's a X-Men 5, which X-Men do you want to see?

I want:
Wolverine
Storm (leader too)
Cyclops (leader)
Jean Grey
Rogue (stronger)
Iceman
Shadowcat
Colossus
Beast
Psylocke (new face, she's not a X-Woman in the beginning but in the climax, she'll fight with the X-Men and eventually gets her spot in the team)

I still want that roster but no Wolverine. I would replace him with Gambit. Then I'd include an older Nightcrawler.

I still want that roster but no Wolverine. I would replace him with Gambit. Then I'd include an older Nightcrawler.

Well that roster would have been more exciting than the film we got last year. My roster didn't have Magneto, Mystique and Quicksilver. :o

Well least you found someone to agree with you Psylockolussus

That's quite sad. We all know X3 was a major let down and X4 saw this team get exterminated (although that end scene in 2023 was great). It just seems that they deserve one last go, with Singer. Then it can be over.
They deserve another trilogy. I don't see why Fox need to limit this cast when they are still the bigger draw. *looks at Apocalypse's box office numbers* The X-Men go on for decades and not just a handful of stories.

This would also benefit characters such as Rogue, Iceman, Beast, Colossus to do more in the movies.

95bf84507380a993563b9bfd4276a9db0e1013da5bb34de5ffd5bd73299d0919.jpg

I really wish they had carried on with the timeline making 4 and 5 back to back. We could have had the Marauders Massacre screwing over Kitty, Colossus, Angel, Nightcrawler and whoever else. Then bring in Gambit, Dazzler, Psylocke, maybe even Havok to make up numbers while the wounded recuperate (in fact being British Psylocke could even feature on Muir Island and give us a Psylocke v Sabretooth fight like the comics).

Two final teaseers are Scott & Jean were both alive and in Sinsters lab with a baby in the offing. Angel is recruited to the Horsemen.

Fifth movie then deals with the four horsemen, the new X-men, saving Kitty from drifting apart while developing a budding relationship with Colossus on the island, the rescue of Scott & Jean, and Cable's loss to the future for a spin-off movie.

Those two films could have covered off some of the greatest aspects of the classic era and tidied up the overall story ready for a true reboot.
That would be really cool and amazing!

They deserve another trilogy. I don't see why Fox need to limit this cast when they are still the bigger draw. *looks at Apocalypse's box office numbers* The X-Men go on for decades and not just a handful of stories.

This would also benefit characters such as Rogue, Iceman, Beast, Colossus to do more in the movies.

Trilogy would have been a big ask, but one final film would have been nice, and it would have felt right to have Singer finish his run with the cast he assembled in the first place. What a tease it was to show you the briefest glimpse of that original group back together.

A trilogy of familiar and new faces is the way to go in my opinion, look at the new Star Wars trilogy. Here they could include Gambit to make up for the lack of Wolverine and Xavier. Anyway, they can't really fully service Cyclops, Jean, Rogue, Storm in just 1 final movie.... Even if they did, that would just leave people asking for more.

I wonder how much it cost to bring carrie fisher back and harrison ford back. they must certainly regret not doing this sooner though, now that one of the actors died and they had not quite finished filming the trilogy. I hope Fox does not try a reunion like this in 10 years. :S maybe sooner??

all i know is the original cast outgrosses the newer casts, so...

Good animation plus cheapest way to get ot is by using their voices.

I wonder how much it cost to bring carrie fisher back and harrison ford back. they must certainly regret not doing this sooner though, now that one of the actors died and they had not quite finished filming the trilogy. I hope Fox does not try a reunion like this in 10 years. :S maybe sooner??

Sooner. It took 8 years for them to bring back the Ot cast after TLS.

Anyway, to me its not my appreciation to the cast but Fox won't reboot anytime soon and I just want them to use Rogue, Kitty, Iceman, Colossus again. Kelsey is way superior to Nicholas as Beast. And God, I don't want teen Cyke, Storm and Jean forever! The new Gambit is also more fitting to this cast than the other one. Hell, Olivia Munn would have looked great too with tge original cast since she was not playing a tee n Psylocke. And in the comics, since when Psylocke was in the same age range as Magneto and Xavier and older looking than Beast?

Last edited:
Sooner. It took 8 years for them to bring back the Ot cast after TLS.

Anyway, to me its not my appreciation to the cast but Fox won't reboot anytime soon and I just want them to use Rogue, Kitty, Iceman, Colossus again. Kelsey is way superior to Nicholas as Beast. And God, I don't want teen Cyke, Storm and Jean forever! The new Gambit is also more fitting to this cast than the other one. Hell, Olivia Munn would have looked great too with tge original cast since she was not playing a tee n Psylocke. And in the comics, since when Psylocke was in the same age range as Magneto and Xavier and older looking than Beast?

Kelsey was a brilliant Beast - far better than Nicholas Hoult - but i don't need to see Rogue, Kitty and Iceman again for a long time. They had their moments. I know we got Colossus again in Deadpool, but he didn't *need* to be there really.

And if they are going to re-attempt the Dark Phoenix Saga, then they can't really do that with the original cast fighting Jean all over again. It has to be the new young cast. There's nothing wrong with the young, new actors playing Storm, Nightcrawler, Cyclops and Jean.

I'd like to see Kelsey's Beast again though. Maybe he can have a role in X-Force or Gambit or a Deadpool movie?

There's even Dark Beast. And also when older Beast brought the young X-Men into the present day. But I don't think they'll go down those routes.

Or maybe somehow we could see Halle's future Storm or Kelsey's future Beast reflecting back on the past in some sort of Xavier-style narration in a future film?

i don't need to see Rogue, Kitty and Iceman again for a long time. They had their moments. I know we got Colossus again in Deadpool, but he didn't *need* to be there really.

Cyclops/Storm/Phoenix have had way more on screen moments than Iceman/Colossus/Rogue/Shadowcat

Those 4 deserve roles just as much as anyone.

Cyclops/Storm/Phoenix have had way more on screen moments than Iceman/Colossus/Rogue/Shadowcat

Those 4 deserve roles just as much as anyone.

For now, though, we have a decent roster of Xavier, Beast, Jean, Scott, Storm, Kurt and Quicksilver, plus Jubilee and also (bleurgh!) Mystique. That feels like enough of a team for the moment. We don't need to stuff every known character into the next film, take your foot off the gas.

We don't need to stuff every known character into the next film, take your foot off the gas.

The movie doesnt need Xavier, Beast, Quicksilver, or Mystique

There 4 out, 4 in. If we're being hypothetical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"