• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Maryland Boy, 15, Charged With Killing Family

Right, if he's convicted he's ****ed if he's put in the hospital he's ****ed. Regardless this will follow him for the rest of his life.

Right, if he's convicted he's ****ed if he's put in the hospital he's ****ed. Regardless this will follow him for the rest of his life.
Oh, no doubt. He'll either be ruined by drugs in the hospital, or by his new roomate Billy-Bob in jail. Not pretty. :(

True and this is the reason why some would rather commit suicide than live "dead" for a long time to come.

Might even have him on suicide watch.

That kid is a complete dumbass. So messed up.

That photo looks like the cover to a horror movie.

Well, that depends. He automatically gets out of the death penalty, if he even cares. Depending on that state's laws, he could be out at 21.

Good . I'm sure he will be an outstanding member of the community whe he is "rehabilitated". I would like to see him become a preacher.

Good . I'm sure he will be an outstanding member of the community whe he is "rehabilitated". I would like to see him become a preacher.

Yep, I can see him becoming a preacher alright.....

mitchum460.jpg

How the hell does someone do this? It's so sick and sad.

I'm pretty sure, if they decide to try him as a minor...which usually happens in MD. He'll just get a slap on the wrist...MD has the most ****ed up justice system I've ever heard of. Hopefully he gets what he deserves but I won't hold my breath.:csad:

It's sort of like the recent MTA passenger beatings that's been going on...no investigation, nothing. One girl was attacked by 9 middle shool students..just a slap on the wrist and they decided SHE started it...who the **** starts a fight with 9 people?

How the hell does someone do this? It's so sick and sad.

It's just mind boggling.....I can't even watch the news because I get disgusted. The human race is just a failed experiment.

Well, that depends. He automatically gets out of the death penalty, if he even cares. Depending on that state's laws, he could be out at 21.

I live in Maryland. If he's being charged as an adult, he'll recieve adult time. Could get 25-life.

Funny I think if the father didn't have a gun in the house he and the rest of his family wouldn't be dead right now.

Funny I think if the father didn't have a gun in the house he and the rest of his family wouldn't be dead right now.
That's what I was saying earlier. Yes, a person has a right to defend themselves, but when you've got an unstable family member, sometimes you are just better off without it.

I'm pretty sure, if they decide to try him as a minor...which usually happens in MD. He'll just get a slap on the wrist...MD has the most ****ed up justice system I've ever heard of. Hopefully he gets what he deserves but I won't hold my breath.:csad:

It's sort of like the recent MTA passenger beatings that's been going on...no investigation, nothing. One girl was attacked by 9 middle shool students..just a slap on the wrist and they decided SHE started it...who the **** starts a fight with 9 people?
I read about the bus beatings a few weeks ago.

Did you guys know every few blocks of Baltimore City have police cameras with blue flashing lights on the light posts?

Am I the only one who thought Cockeysville was a crazy name for a town? Cocke............forget it! :cmad:

Shame what happened to the family though. :o

I read about the bus beatings a few weeks ago.

Did you guys know every few blocks of Baltimore City have police cameras with blue flashing lights on the light posts?

...they are just there to keep dealers off the corners....I haven't heard of them actually catching somone in the act on those cameras.

He had what he believed was reasonable motives. That's a huge part of it. But, if the gun wasn't in the house he would have hesitated because someone might find out that he got the gun. Now, since the gun was in the house not only did he have the motives- he easily had the means to follow through with it. And no one would become suspicious due to his seeking out a gun. Trust me, if the gun wasn't in the house things may have went down differently. He would be on guard about getting one because that would/might stir suspicion. The fact that the gun was in the house didn't make him kill, it allowed him to kill.

if he didn't have a gun, who's to say he wouldn't have just picked up a kitchen knife, or a hammer, or some poison?

No it takes a different kind of mindset to kill with a knife than it does with a gun. If he's that type of person he would have used the knife over the gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"