Mask Of The Phantasm Appreciation Thread

From Worlds Finest Online

http://worldsfinestonline.com/WF/batman/motpanniv/backstage/posters/

Early poster designs by Bruce Timm

tumblr_mzffmzKwVv1tp6rxbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mzffmzKwVv1tp6rxbo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mzffmzKwVv1tp6rxbo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mzffmzKwVv1tp6rxbo4_1280.jpg

I remember when I first seen those in the Batman: Animated book and thinking they were so much better than what we ended up with.

I like the official poster, but it always felt a little generic to me.

Those are awesome! Still one of the best Batman film.

^ You're right GB.

[YT]pl92GrUu7Mw[/YT]

VHS version of MOTP trailer. I don't think I seen before....:o

R U READY?

WB was already texting in their trailers in 1993?

I still need to view this movie. I loved the Animated Series, and I have a feeling I'd love this movie.

I watched Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, but it really didn't do much for me. It was fun, but I think this movie will be a whole lot better.

lolwut? Yeah, I think you'll love this movie. You can find it really cheap on Amazon.

lolwut? Yeah, I think you'll love this movie. You can find it really cheap on Amazon.

I'm sure I will, I've enjoyed all of the Batman movies that I've watched so far with the exception of maybe Mystery of the Batwoman and The Dark Knight Rises.

Just go buy it. I'm sure you can find a copy for $3-$5.

This is possibly my favorite Batman movie of all time. No joke.

So yeah... buy it pronto!

I just bought it along with Under the Red Hood.

I can't wait to see Joker in it, I expect him to be a little more homicidal considering it's a movie. He was terrifying in Return of the Joker, that part with the transformed Tim Drake was unsettling.

Under the Red Hood is also quite good. But watch MOTP first.

Under the Red Hood is also quite good. But watch MOTP first.

Don't worry I will lol.

Seeing Conroy and Hamill return to their roles is nice, and the introduction of this Phantasm character is pretty awesome. I love the look. Was the character ever in the comics?

No, but the character is visually very similar to a villain from the comics named the Reaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"