Mass Shootings/killings in America: the All Inclusive Thread

It's always somebody thinking another group has too much or did them wrong.

People who think every bad thing that's ever happened to them is part of some global Jewish conspiracy funded by Soros and the Rothschilds.

I'd be scared, too. :( Sad that this never seems to stop.

And some people think the solution is more guns. Like having being on a sinking ship and adding more holes to get more water to sink the ship faster is going to help.

And some people think the solution is more guns. Like having being on a sinking ship and adding more holes to get more water to sink the ship faster is going to help.

"They were identified as Marquise Latrelle Tolbert and William Ray Tolliver, who are both 24.

One of those two suspects has been arrested at least 50 times and the other has 25 arrests on his record, according to Best."

Maybe the solution here would have been to keep these guys locked up? Though to be fair, they may have been arrested over and over and over for some minor offense but I ****ing doubt it.

I'm not one for getting arrested for minor **** but 50 times means dude was the problem.

One of the guys, or maybe both were felons so they are not legally allowed to have a gun anyway. Maybe the police can figure out who they bought it from and go from there. Or if the gun was stolen from someones vehicle, the police can tell that person to never leave their gun unattended in one.

He struck me as possibly being on the Autism spectrum so he may have a case. I don't have a problem with life in prison, as long as he doesn't get out.

I have known many people on the autistic spectrum and none were violent racists.

Death penalty though I am inclined against if only because the death penalty in general is too fraught with potential innocent people being murdered by the state. There is no doubt Roof is guilty but he will appeal this to the end and it will be costly and detrimental to the families of survivors every time it comes up for appeal.

When they're white they're always have mental problems, that is basically what it sounds like to me.

I have known many people on the autistic spectrum and none were violent racists.

Death penalty though I am inclined against if only because the death penalty in general is too fraught with potential innocent people being murdered by the state. There is no doubt Roof is guilty but he will appeal this to the end and it will be costly and detrimental to the families of survivors every time it comes up for appeal.
I agree that it is expensive and hard on families. I also know that many of the survivors didn't want him to get the death penalty either so in this one case it may be a wash. I too am against the death penalty because there have been too many later proven innocent, too many of them African American. :(

can't escape guns, man.

Trump is about to talk so they're not even gonna focus on this until tonight or tomorrow if at all.

These things are just too common now for headline news. :(

Did they say he stole someone else's badge to get back in or was his just not deactivated? Not very secure on their end after firing somebody.

The modern world is set up in such a way that it's far more common for people to 'snap.' The country's mental health problems are so embedded into our ways of life. Add in someone's inherent racism, political radicalism and religious zealots and well, it's an epidemic.

For the loner types who have no goal or agenda other than inciting terror, it's a lack of sex that makes them so angry and bitter. That primal urge and subsequent failures with women/men sexually is a main ingredient in these acts.

I wish we could drastically avoid commonality of these tragedies but Pandora's Box has been opened- there are too many guns in circulation - a black market would thrive and the wrong people would be more likely to seek them out.

Hopefully, they can devise some legislation that quells the problem without impeding on people's right to fully defend their home and family.

It's always somebody else's fault, is what I see as the justification in most of these cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"