Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. I bet there is hate!

Marcus M.

Civilian
Reaction score
Matt's movies include, The Departed, Syriana, Ocean 11 and 12, the two Bourne movies and the third Bourne movie Ultimatum is in production. Do you think Ben hates Matt? I mean in a way he doesn't let show. A deep down jealous seething type of hate.

Bleh, I hate them both. Damon plays the same character in every god damn movie, and he pretty much just sticks to one genre of film. While Affleck just...
picks horrible movies.

i think Matt hates Ben FRICEKN Affleck.....

who doesn;t envy the star of Jeresy Girl??!?!?!

the both went to school together in Boston BEFORE they became famous...Damon is more of being an actor and Affleck has bad movie choices

What's it matter, both have acclaimed films out, so what do you they have to be pissed off at each other about?

They both have had up & down careers. I am sure that they are still good friends.

ksmith1.jpg

Hades said:
Bleh, I hate them both. Damon plays the same character in every god damn movie, and he pretty much just sticks to one genre of film. While Affleck just...
picks horrible movies.

I don't see how Jason Bourne (Bourne Identity), Linus Caldwell (Oceans 11), James Ryan (Private Ryan), and that Siamese twin character (Stuck on You) are similar... :whatever:

Bourne: Spy Thriller
Oceans/Stuck on You: Comedy?
Saving Private Ryan: War Drama

They both have the ability to wipe their asses with 20 dollar bills. Why would they hate each other?

Matt Damon doesn't hate Ben Affleck.

Angry, annoying, pimple-ridden, hate-bandwagon riding fanboys hate Ben Affleck.

It is fact.

Yeah I never understood the huge hate for Affleck either. There are plenty worst actors out there.

It's just one of those things, you know.
Some people act ******ed by picking someone to hate for their own stupid reasons, then get some following (yup, more ******s), yet they all think they somehow sound cool.

Gammy79 said:
Matt Damon doesn't hate Ben Affleck.

Angry, annoying, pimple-ridden, hate-bandwagon riding fanboys hate Ben Affleck.

It is fact.

Yep, Affleck pretty much described them pretty good in J&SBSB. :up:

Ben Affleck's cool in my book. I think he had a point in his life where he sunk down, but from the looks of it, hes rising fast again!

The only "hate" here is Ben Affleck hating himself for not making smarter career choices.

^^^

Yep, this is truth. But I doubt he cares about his movies now.

Affleck is getting great reviews for hollywood land. Career back on track

I don't know. I don't care. Matt's obviously the better actor and it's ostensible.

When I saw his small role in 'Courage Under Fire', I thought his career would take off. Allegedly, he had no script for his character portrayal, just a guideline, so he showed some impressive spontaneity.

The internal feuds are pointless, but if they do hate each other, I'm sure the papers will capitalize and the herds of cattle will buy them.

Matt may have been in better movies, but Ben's gonna be nominated this year for Hollywoodland.

I'm not sure about hating each other, but yes, Damon has by far been making the better career choices in the last several years. Being smart enough to stay away from things like Reindeer Games, Surviving Christmas, and Gigli.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"