Matthew Jensen is the Director of Photography

Sneider did not confirm but the Schmoes guy did. It still sounds cool if true.

I like those guys but they post a lot of wrong "scoops" on their site, so I dunno...

^^^ That's why I posted a more reliable like Sneider no matter if the others were first.

Sneider did not confirm but the Schmoes guy did. It still sounds cool if true.
I trust more in Sneider :sly:

Last edited:
Are you blind? This is the post. Trades rarely ever confirm other casting's bar actors and directors.
SHUT UP!!! That's not the point, don't deviate things...

You never was as kind with me as here... AT LEAST ACCEPT IT!

You always laughed at me and mock and doubt, and...

irather.gif

BIAS and HATE!!!!!!!!! :o

^^^ That's why I posted a more reliable like Sneider no matter if the others were first.

I trust more in Sneider :sly:

I trust Sneider as well, but he did not confirm this tho, it was the schmoes guy who did. You post half truths breh. :oldrazz:

Last edited:
SHUT UP!!! That's not the point, don't deviate things...

You never was as kind with me as here... AT LEAST ACCEPT IT!

You always laughed at me and mock and doubt, and...

irather.gif

BIAS and HATE!!!!!!!!! :o

Why would i hate you? I don't know you and you're obviously not a troll.

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

And I mock a lot of people on here. Ask Wolfie I do it to him all the time.

Man.. That's why I posted the sarcasm smile. I'm kidding :lmao:

Why would i hate you? I don't know you and you're obviously not a troll.

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

And I mock a lot of people on here. Ask Wolfie I do it to him all the time.

True. He does it badly, but he still does it.

His work for Let The Right One In was oscar worthy. In the top 5 dp's working today.

Who is this Tron fellow? Also, has the lobby boy confirmed? I know you can still read his timeline.

Who, me?
11911082_10154219811875884_1758050401_n.jpg

IDK what you're talking about breh :o

And that guy (TronVin) is just a fan. He shared a pretty sweet video, that's all...
If Jeff Sneider confirms him as the cinematographer it's 98% sure.. (Joker,Aquamoa,Johnny Frost)... HELLOOOO!!!! :argh: :o

Last edited:
Inb4 he isn't and this thread is closed

Someone just ask Patti or Geoff directly. lol

WB sure as hell ain't going to confirm.

True. I'm still waiting for WB to confirm Viola Davis

Breh really listen the guy on the VIDEO I posted.. That's Jeff Sneider https://youtu.be/BlCoEoyZimk?t=47m28s

[YT]BlCoEoyZimk[/YT]

Are we in the same channel today Narci?

I honestly don;t know if you're throwing bait at me. If so, I applaud you cause i'm taking it. NEVER in that vid does Sneider confirm or bring up Hoyt, the schmoes dude confirms him and the caller is actually the one who names him.

SNeiders own words: I know jack ****.

Seriously tho? This back and forth is lame as hell. Lawd. I appreciate all yo updates, but you keep reaching breh. We all want this to be true tho, so I hope we get some kind of confirmation soon.

I honestly don;t know if you're throwing bait at me. If so, I applaud you cause i'm taking it. NEVER in that vid does Sneider confirm or bring up Hoyt, the schmoes dude confirms him and the caller is actually the one who names him.

Seriously tho? This back and forth is lame as hell. Lawd. I appreciate all yo updates, but you keep reaching breh.
He says he doesn't know jack*** about the CAST!!!! the question of the guy on the phone!!

The other guy in the micro said we've got a cinematographer, and Jeff says YEAH, then the other guy says... YOU CAN TRUST JEFF ON THIS!!! IT'S OBVIOUS the info was from Sneider!!! BREH! Come on! 2+2 :oldrazz:

11938858_10154219957625884_480982603_n.jpg

I keep going to the title of the thread cause I too forget the long and weird (for me) name of him lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"