Matthew Jensen is the Director of Photography

I actually saved the autograph pic, but i'm doubting posting it cause he made his account private. I was merely looking up #London tag on insta.

An autograph from two days ago, but that account is now private.

I actually saved the autograph pic, but i'm doubting posting it cause he made his account private. I was merely looking up #London tag on insta.

HvdLCoL.jpg

You'd think this movie was like Blade Runner such is the concern of getting the right Cinematographer.:o

You'd think this movie was like Blade Runner such is the concern of getting the right Cinematographer.:o

Funny you should mention that... I'm still trying to figure out how to resurrect the original cinematographer. :o

Matthew Jensen (“Chronicle,” “Fantastic Four,” HBO’s “Game of Thrones”) is the Cinematographer then.

And I haven't watched F4 yet so how's the visuals of it?

He may have done good cinematography work on GoT but it doesn't necessarily mean he will do the same quality work on WW.

Look at Alan Taylor who directed some GoT episodes and his recent big-budget Hollywood movies...

He may have done good cinematography work on GoT but it doesn't necessarily mean he will do the same quality work on WW.

Look at Alan Taylor who directed some GoT episodes and his recent big-budget Hollywood movies...

My problem with Thor 2 was the weak villain, the cinematography looked divine tho.

This s cinematography it's particular style everyone has. Alan Taylor was the director. Directors don't always "direct" the same way for evrey movie.

The cinematography on Fantastic Four was arguably the best thing on the movie.

True but Larry Fong was the cinematographer for some Lost episodes and look how he turned out.

Ehhhhhhhhh. I thought it was the absolute worst part of the film.
tumblr_mlpwyrTYUA1rswkqao1_1280.jpg

tvspot102113007.jpg
That's just terrible green-screen work. Not sure it's fair to place the blame squarely on the cinematographer in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WolverineHunt01
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"