May 2006 Hardware and Software sales: The Empire Strikes Back

Zenien said:
You specifically said the game was going to kill EAs WWII games, and you said at one point that Driver was going to be kill GTA. Don't throw rocks in a glass house, and let's not forget the time when you argued that Banjo Kazooie on the GBA has good art direction. See I can bring up years old things against you to, but at the end of the day, unless it's something really prevailent, it's the mark of someone who can't hold his or her own water in the current situation, so why bother.
1.I said it was a slap in the face.
2.Driver 1 was better than any GTA.
3.We were talking about the art direction of Banjo Kazooie versus the art direction of Botkai or whatever that ****ty Kojima GBA game was, because it was one of those gay "Kojima vs. Rare" threads and that was the only system they BOTH had games for, and Rare's was technically superior. Artistically too, in my mind, since Kojima's was mainly gray and only had objects every 200 feet.
4.You need better hyperboles.

You need to respond to things while they're relivant.

I was on vacation.

Your avatar, while better, still...

I don't know... but I have a feeling you're putting in an edit right now so I'm regretting not quoting you to continue tradition.

That time I actually wasn't. :o

Anyway why is this thread still being posted in, better yet why did Goldenage hero resurect it for no reason.

I don't know exactly why he did, and I also don't know who he is. I usually identify people by console preference first and then secondly, by their names (old habits just die hard, if at all) but he is a complete ghost to me.

He's a Nintendo ****e, for future reference.

Ah yes, it's coming back to me.

And Lizard #1 is the huge Sony ****e... though he bothers me far less than minimal Sony ****es like Matt, who is basically just arguing sour points that OPM brings up in their rumors section.

We need the mother of all Xbox fanboys here. 2004 was kind of the death of the Xbox Mafia and that was the bread and butter of this forum's excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"