Mayo on a hot dog?

I'm telling you, marshmellows are better :up:

Sugar and meat mixing together don't respond well with my stomach, this is the end result. :barf:

I had some crazy ass seaweed , mayo, wasabi Hot Dog in Los Angeles that was pretty damn good. And something very similar also in Atlanta near Emory University. It was on a pretzel bun from what I remember.

Both were amazing!

But the answer is No, it really doesn't belong on a Hot Dog. It's just an oddity to be enjoyed from time to time.

If you voted "Yes," burn in Hades.

The title is wrong. It's spelled Miracle Whip.

I used to get bacon cheese hotdogs with mayo and mustard.

Mayo on everything.

giphy.gif

WTF is this question.

While my preferred style of hot dog is the Chicago dog, I also accept chili dogs, NY style, skyline/coneys, siracha dogs, half smokes and Michigan red hots...but mayonnaise is a bridge to damn far.

I do, but I really love mayo on a sweet fish hot dog.

141014kyoto004.jpg

good god, it's bad enough with mayo, marshmallows or seaweed on a hot dog, but what possible major mental malfunction in someone's mind could even BEGIN to conjure up THIS monstrosity to insult the public's culinary taste, their palate and their stomach?!? :eek:... good god, lol...

good god, it's bad enough with mayo, marshmallows or seaweed on a hot dog, but what possible major mental malfunction in someone's mind could even BEGIN to conjure up THIS monstrosity to insult the public's culinary taste, their palate and their stomach?!? :eek:... good god, lol...

IKR

It's like the customer said, "Why Yes, I'd like mayo and a crap load of bones in my hot fish dog.

I...thought that pic was a joke. I never imagined it was something someone actually ate. :(

I...thought that pic was a joke. I never imagined it was something someone actually ate. :(

We have to eat one of those, in order to be released from mod service.

So yeah, I'm never leaving here

No joke, I'd actually try that fish dog, just to say I did.

One day, I even want to eat a pig nose sandwich, just for the heck of it.

I pretty much only like chili cheese or bacon on a hot dog.

Looks like something you'd punish someone with who had committed a serious crime. :(

Looks like something you'd punish someone with who had committed a serious crime. :(

As open minded as I am, I feel that if I ate that, I'd first have to hear a threatening speech from Ricardo Montalban.

As open minded as I am, I feel that if I ate that, I'd first have to hear a threatening speech from Ricardo Montalban.

But... Pink Ranger wasn't even in the SPACE SEED episode.

Try Tomato Ketchup and Salad Cream, Heinz of course, at the same time on your hot dog.

It is literally heavenly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"