Who Had a Hot Babysitter?

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
When you were a kid, who had hot babysitters? I know I did and I would try everything to impress them even though I was 10 years younger:woot: How many stayed hot and how many went on to be baby factories or end up super ugly?

Please, no older men who hire hot babysitters to watch their own kids:o

My brother and I had TWO smoking hot babysitters! If one was busy, the other watched us and they were always a lot of fun. They'd take us roller-skating, to the movies, taught us disco dances (hey, it was the 70's). Not the kind of babysitters who just ignored us or told us to stay in our rooms. :up:

jag

I've had a hot babysitter or two when I was young. :csad: To bad when they got older they became druggy ****es who had kids with guys who are in jail.

My brother and I, him being younger, would always get the hot highschool babysitters. They would play hide and seek and man I had a good time. They would even take us swimming and I would make a point to take my goggles so I could see clearly.

I've had a hot babysitter or two when I was young. :csad: To bad when they got older they became druggy ****es who had kids with guys who are in jail.
Yea:csad: One of ours is in jail for a long time for multiple drug charges and she has two kids, one is married and has kids, and a couple of the others have either moved or became fat and ugly:csad:

I wouldn't say hot, but definetely cute. She still is. Saw her a year ago.

I didn't vote, because there wasn't an option for "modestly attractive". the only babysitter my age I recall was a girl named Danielle, who watched my sister and I when I was about 13 or so. I remember she was both sweet and kind, and I was barely starting to notice girls by that age, so I was rather attracted.

But the one thing I remember most was that she was a "Super Mario" addict like myself, which made for a lot of challenging afternoons in front of the TV. :)

I didn't vote, because there wasn't an option for "modestly attractive". the only babysitter my age I recall was a girl named Danielle, who watched my sister and I when I was about 13 or so. I remember she was both sweet and kind, and I was barely starting to notice girls by that age, so I was rather attracted.

But the one thing I remember most was that she was a "Super Mario" addict like myself, which made for a lot of challenging afternoons in front of the TV. :)

Your impure thoughts about a teenage babysitter makes baby Jesus cry :csad:

I had a couple. They were all the older sisters of my older brother's friends, which was kinda hot in a weird way.

I had one who killed herself. :(

No, not because of me. :cmad:

Badger: "Don't tell mom the babysitter's dead!"

:(

jag

She wasn't babysitting me and my sister anymore, when she did it.

Lit herself on fire.

Don't stand near an open flame whilst applying Aqua Net

Lit herself on fire.

Of all the ways to kill yourself, why do it in one of the most painful ways like that?

Of all the ways to kill yourself, why do it in one of the most painful ways like that?

Because fire is sexayyyyyy, Matt! I guess she really WAS a hot babysitter (until she cooled off).

jag

Matt said:
Your impure thoughts about a teenage babysitter makes baby Jesus cry.
You can be attracted to a person, without lusting after them. It is possible.

Never had one but my lunch monitor was freaking hot. She's only a few years older then me. The older we got the more the gap filled in. We're pretty close now ;)

One gallon of Gasoline, one match, lots of screaming, and a week later dead. :dry:

Never had one but my lunch monitor was freaking hot. She's only a few years older then me. The older we got the more the gap filled in. We're pretty close now ;)

I liked you better when you were banned. :(

Lit herself on fire.

Ouch! That stinks. I never had any hot baby sitters. When I was little I had a live in nurse, who was old, so no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"