MCU Fight: Thor vs Hulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup ! I love Thor's sense of optimism. Tons of bad **** happens to him and the people he cares about, but he still stays upbeat "Because that's what heroes do !"
I think you could use that as the motto for all of Marvel's heroes. They've been through enough bad situations that you wouldn't fault them for throwing in the towel yet they keep going and putting their lives on the line.

Hero-Envy-Hulk-Thor8.jpg

Attention everyone!

Due to the earlier tampering of this poll which evened up Hulk's vote count to match Thor's, we will likely be reposting this thread tomorrow with a new poll.

The only difference is that we will make viewing of who voted for who available. I understand if you don't want to vote again, but we ask that you please consider it for the sake of our project.

And please to all the lurkers, DON'T TAMPER WITH THE POLL RESULTS.

Thank you :)

Ah, but there's already rules in place that weren't followed, and even if there weren't, when a goal is stated, and someone undermines that goal, you can still address that conflict, even if you didn't spell out rules, which are no more necessary to address they goal than they are to know how to screw things up for lulz.

There's not really a way around it. Someone has done something highly organized to screw up someone else's work. The entirety of the blame for that lies on the person who intentionally did such a thing, not on those who have a great system and community working towards a goal for not anticipating the worst.

I'm the last person to use the word "victim blaming" but if I leave my door unlocked and you come take my TV, "he should have known better than to leave his door unlocked" is not a defense, it's an admission of guilt.

I also want to go out of my way to personally thank you for the empathy here, and for the support.

I can only speak for myself, but I know BigThor and Surfer greatly appreciate it.

Attention everyone!

Due to the earlier tampering of this poll which evened up Hulk's vote count to match Thor's, we will likely be reposting this thread tomorrow with a new poll.

The only difference is that we will make viewing of who voted for who available. I understand if you don't want to vote again, but we ask that you please consider it for the sake of our project.

I will vote again with pleasure.

Happy to vote again, looks like Thor's back in the lead again anyway though.

If it helps though here's my count for the people who posted their views:

Thor - 17
Fosterson, speed force, Mjölnir, First Avenger, DrCosmic, BigThor (I think, you argued for him without outright saying he'd win), HKpowerup, Thor-El, jolldan, Finarfiniel, jaqua99, Batmannerism, Adhesive Boy, Captain Commando, metaphysician, Webfoot Hero, Ultimate Thor

Thor win or tie - 1
HammerDown

Pre-Ragnarok Hulk wins but post Ragnarok Thor wins - 5
Iceman, Chance Jackson, The Chris, xeno000, Spider-Fan

Hulk - 2
aveitwithjamon, m2k

Last edited:
Thör-El;36439675 said:
Thor - 17
Fosterson, speed force, Mjölnir, First Avenger, DrCosmic, BigThor (I think, you argued for him without outright saying he'd win), HKpowerup, Thor-El, jolldan, Finarfiniel, jaqua99, Batmannerism, Adhesive Boy, Captain Commando, metaphysician, Webfoot Hero, Ultimate Thor

Yeah I voted for Thor, you're right I didn't outright say but yeah I voted for him.

Thör-El;36439675 said:
Happy to vote again, looks like Thor's back in the lead again anyway though.

If it helps though here's my count for the people who posted their views:

Thor - 17

Thor win or tie - 1
HammerDown

Pre-Ragnarok Hulk wins but post Ragnarok Thor wins - 5
Iceman, Chance Jackson, The Chris, xeno000, Spider-Fan

Hulk - 2
aveitwithjamon, m2k

I'd have to say that pre Ragnarok Thor, without mjolnir loses ( but only just), pre Ragnarok Thor with hammer wins ( but only just) , post Ragnarok Thor with no hammer wins pretty handily.

MCU Hulk is just not anywhere near as tough or strong as comic book Green Hulk - back in the 80s I had an issue where he fought Namor, Hercules, Iron Man and Wonder Man ( although Doc Samson interfered) and Hulk didn't struggle too much.

But yeah, Thor wins !

Last edited:
Glad I could even it up. Hulk all the way.

I'd have to say that pre Ragnarok Thor, without mjolnir loses ( but only just), pre Ragnarok Thor with hammer wins ( but only just) , post Ragnarok Thor with no hammer wins pretty handily.

Yeah, that's pretty much my take as well. If pre-Ragnarok Thor with mjolnir actually went all out from the beginning (like we saw against the Frost Giants/Destroyer/destroying Sokovia/Surtur) I'm not sure it'd be too close though.

MCU Hulk is just not anywhere near as tough or strong as comic book Green Hulk - back in the 80s I had an issue where he fought Namor, Hercules, Iron Man and Wonder Man ( although Doc Samson interfered) and Hulk didn't struggle too much.
Hardly any MCU characters are as strong as their comic counterparts to be fair. 616 Thor (with mjolnir) still ought to beat 616 Hulk.

Attention everyone!

If they cheat in the first place they will cheat again. The only thing you can do is disqualify all votes by people who joined SHH after this first poll started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"