MCU Fight: Ghost Rider Vs. Hulkbuster Iron Man

Didn’t GR survive in Hell/purgatory for months on end before returning with a scratch?

Yeah, Hulkbuster won’t be a huge problem for him.

LOL. Seeing clips of tv Ghost Rider on youtube, I just don't see how he beats Hulkbuster Iron Man. A guy in a suit was throwing him around in AOS (granted he was probably superpowered of a LMD, but still). Hulkbuster squashes him. A more fair fight would be the regular armor.

That guy has Luke Cage level strength and durability, he's no joke but it just looked like he caught Ghost Rider off guard and usrd his momentum against him.

Ghost Rider promply beat his ass when he got up.

That guy has Luke Cage level strength and durability, he's no joke but it just looked like he caught Ghost Rider off guard and usrd his momentum against him.

Ghost Rider promply beat his ass when he got up.

A guy with Luke Cage level strength was tossing him around. What else has he done? What big feats has he done? What major bad or good guy in Hulk's level has he taken down?

Did they show him in Hell? Was he swimming in lava or something? He survived hell? So did Homer Simpson.

Sorry I call things how I see them, not by assumptions.

A guy with Luke Cage level strength was tossing him around. What else has he done? What big feats has he done? What major bad or good guy in Hulk's level has he taken down?

Did they show him in Hell? Was he swimming in lava or something? He survived hell? So did Homer Simpson.

Sorry I call things how I see them, not by assumptions.

I didn't make any assumptions, that toss literally did nothing to him just like everything else he encountered. Now that you mention it, yes he did survive hell he roamed around killing people after he was teleported there with a plutonium bomb.

No one's saying he's as physically strong as Hulk level beings, his supernatural abilities is what puts him in the fight. His Hellfire manipulation, ability to open portals in other dimensions, abilility to imbue objects with Hellfire, being able to disintegrate people etc.

The battle between Ghost Rider and Hulkbuster Iron Man has ended and they have been placed according to the voting and the tiers people felt they belonged to, and a new battle has begun between Ghost Rider and Thor. You can get into that battle by clicking on the link below.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=538323

Thanks!

Surfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"