MCU Phase 2 Box Office/Budget Prediction Thread

I think Avengers 2 can get $700m. We'll see.

I love Cap, he's always been one of my faves, but I just can't see WS making 750 m. I'm thinking somewhere in the 600 m range. But I'm always a bit cautious on making predictions for films I want to succeed, that way I won't be too disappointed.

Avengers 2 will definitely get a boost from it's predecessor on opening weekend, the rest is up to the film itself (and how people respond of course). It certainly has the best release date.

Considering that Iron Man 3 is going to break $1B and Marvel have brilliantly branded "Marvel" in much the same way Disney and Pixar have; I really think it's safe to say that all "Marvel" films will be AT LEAST north of $500million.

I'm confident that Cap2 will make more WW than IM2 did. The only phase 2 film I think that won't surpass the highest grossing solo phase 1 film is GotG. That one might only do Thor1 numbers WW(which is fine and would be a success).

I'm confident that Cap2 will make more WW than IM2 did. The only phase 2 film I think that won't surpass the highest grossing solo phase 1 film is GotG. That one might only do Thor1 numbers WW(which is fine and would be a success).

I think 450-620 M is kind of GoTG's possible range.

So is this thread dead now that Phase 2 is in progress?

chances of it hitting $297m domestic is still slim :funny:

My prediction way back when was $255 M, but it'll have the legs to carry it past that.

i think it will hit $250m, highly doubt anything much higher than that before TASM2 comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"