MCU Tag Team Battles: Wanda, Vision, Strange, Tony & Thor vs Thanos

Im picturing something a long the lines of this but obviously a much more powerful versions of Thor and Ironman. And the inclusion of Strange and Wanda.

You are underselling Thor quite a bit in regards to those burns.

You do know Thor is essentially fire proof right? It took the heat of a neutron star to burn him and even then it took extended exposure to produce visible damage, he survived in Surtur's realm unharmed, took heat from a concentrated flamethrower from Pre-Eternal Flame Surtur (although he blocked the initial blast).

I doubt regular ol' flames from burning debris could leave burns on Thor, who do you think Thor is? Captain America?

Thanos and the BO had advanced weaponry on their person, not to mention on Thanos’s ship which it seemed had been attacking them for a while. I don’t think I am under selling Thor at all.

Just going by displayed power I'd have to pick the team. Thor nearly killed a Thanos that had the full gauntlet, so it would be possible for him to beat Thanos alone. To get all the others on board would not only increase the opposing force to Thanos, it would also lead to a good plan centered around using the more powerful members than they had available on Titan.

Thanos and the BO had advanced weaponry on their person, not to mention on Thanos’s ship which it seemed had been attacking them for a while. I don’t think I am under selling Thor at all.

None of the weaponry or abilities displayed by the BO or Thanos himself inflict burning damage except for the Power Stone.

None of the weaponry or abilities displayed by the BO or Thanos himself inflict burning damage except for the Power Stone.

Did the power stone cause burning when it was held to Thor’s head though? Did it in Guardians?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"