Meanest mom ever sells son's car for underage drinking

I bet the kid learned his lesson. :up:

Can I suggest a New Year's Resolution for you, terry?

No, I will not post the whole story. This was a video clip.

Good.

She should sell some of the ****er's possessions while she's at it. TV? Video Game System? iPhone? Gone!

Damn drunkard.

Kid deserved it. If you don't play by the rules, you get owned!

I think the meanest mom ever was probably the one that raped and killed her own children but HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING...

lane.gif

I'll ALLOW it...

I'm going to destroy my kids' license the first chance I can get. "Don't worry, Daddy didn't get his license till he was in college." :menacinglaugh:

Wow, parents that actually teach their kids good lessons, I thought all those were gone.

i didn't read the article or anything, but i think that's a great punishment, especially considering the mom probably bought the car for him.

thats funny..

even the kids probably thought it was funny...

I wonder if she could've sold the car for more money. especially with the added publicity because of the ad. then again, that may have defeated the purpose of selling the car.

Love to see parents willing to make sure their kids learn the right lessons and administer some discipline. :up:

jag

Good. She realistically can't stop a teenager from drinking, but she can sure as bad place try and stop him from having a few tons of metal with which he can use to endanger himself or others while drinking :up:

Good. She realistically can't stop a teenager from drinking, but she can sure as bad place try and stop him from having a few tons of metal with which he can use to endanger himself or others while drinking :up:

With guys like you, Badger, mrvlknght and even, dare I say myself, getting ready to be parents, I see a slight glimmer of hope that there will be some kids walking this planet with their sh1t together. :up:

jag

With guys like you, Badger, mrvlknght and even, dare I say myself, getting ready to be parents, I see a slight glimmer of hope that there will be some kids walking this planet with their sh1t together. :up:

jag

Yeah! And just wait till they stay a weekend at Uncle Bamfer's.

Good on ya mum, you could have possibly saved the lives of others from your stupid kid :up:

Considering the Mom in all probability, bought the damn car, sat him down and lectured him on the dangers of underage drinking, drunk driving ect ect (safe guess since the mother is obviously not with the "3-10-25-55 strikes you're out" mindset), and suffice to say he went out and did it anyways ... then yeah. He truly got what he deserved.

Hopefully, he's learned his lesson if anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"