Medal Of Honor: Warfighter

I think the root problem with these last two Medal of Honor games is that it's painfully obvious the sole reason they exist is because EA doesn't want Call of Duty to go uncontested. I don't get the sense that anyone at any point was ever genuinely excited about these projects. EA knows they can't put out a Battlefield every year, and they know Respawn's thing isn't ready, so they rename EA LA (again) and get them to crap these things out.

While that may be true, at least they were trying to be innovative and push the gameplay mechanics forward. The latest MOH has some of the most awesome mechanics in a war shooter I've seen recently. The peak and lean was so perfect and i hope it's implemented in BF4 because it was that good.

The campaign wasn't great, but I enjoyed it far more than MW3. The multiplayer plays like BF3 lite with some crappier spawn points, so it's not "bad" at all.

I just can't understand how this got a 4.0 from IGN and meanwhile MW3 got rave reviews for being the same game as the last 2. I felt MW3 was one of the most boring games I've ever played and the campaign was garbage.

Just sad to see the franchise get axed.

Um the peak and lean has been around forever. There is nothing new about it. The campaign was embarrassingly terrible. Thank god it was only 4 hours long. The multiplayer tried so hard to be a mix between battlefield and cod and failed miserably. Absolutely miserably. This is a franchise that needed to be done. It should have never started

THUS JACOBED SAYS IT IS SO AND IT SHALL BE SO!

Get over yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"