Iron Man 2 Sam Rockwell is Justin Hammer

All the things he said about that bullet were gold, simply GOLD.

Hell yeah.

Just saw it a second time.

"It can write a book that makes Ulysses look like it was written in crayon...then it will read it too you" :awesome:

His dance is still great too.

"Too down town? Okay. I'll just put it down here."

"I can tell this is not disco enough for you so I'll just set it down here."

"What did you do? What did you doo? Oh, is that what I think it is?"

Rockwell was awesome as Hammer.

He was channeling Own Wilson a little too much for me.

Sam Rockwell KILLED it! He stole the movie with his performance as Justin Hammer! And that goofy @ss dance he did at the Expo was HILARIOUS! Great job, Sir!

Sam dances into his interview on Jimmy Fallon's show... Fallon attempts to keep up with him, which is clearly a mistake.

[YT]ByPtY_spGWw[/YT]

Last edited:
The best part of the video is Fallon trying so hard to join, but just giving up five seconds in when he realizes he can't match Sammy Rocks' moves.

Wow.... Sam should just make a dance movie that will kill all other dance movies

haha his dance was funny and I think he will be back for Iron Man 3

EVERYONE MUST WATCH MOON!

I found Rockwell surprisingly less annoying on my second viewing. Same with Downey. I thought he was too jokey as Tony, but now I was fine with it.

yeah on my second viewing I liked Iron Man 2 more. First time I was like "come on I want Action!" but second time the movie flowed better

The best newcomer to the franchise. No doubt RDJ is the perfect Tony Stark, but I would love to see how Sam would've tackled it, he has that same quirky quality

I think Rockwell perfectly fits Hammer in this way. This is better than the old Hammer in the comics. He has more personality and the doppleganger aspect is interesting than just another old business rival. I can't wait to see if they bring him back in the third. They gotta!

I'm not sure I'd go as far as to say this Hammer works better than the comic Justin Hammer. I quite like him as a character, too. However, I think he worked better in the context of this Iron Man world than the comic Hammer does. The old CEO version is basically Stane, only without an armored suit. That can work in the comics, as you need a wide variety of villains and sometimes you'll have foes that are somewhat similar or made to replace other villains or become obsolete or die. But in films, you need to differentiate the villains from one another because there are less films, so overlap becomes a problem. The changes made to Hammer made him a distinct character, as well as staying true to the corporate aspects that are important to the IM series.

man I hope we see hammer in ethier the avengers or Ironman 3. I really like sam rockwell here, I was completely blindsided by how awesome he was.

Sam dances into his interview on Jimmy Fallon's show... Fallon attempts to keep up with him, which is clearly a mistake.

[YT]ByPtY_spGWw[/YT]

That's... wow. There are no words to describe just how amazing that is.

Should gave come out to Pick Up The Pieces, though...

man I hope we see hammer in ethier the avengers or Ironman 3. I really like sam rockwell here, I was completely blindsided by how awesome he was.

As would I; not just because I thought he was great, but because of the way the movie ends for Hammer - I definately want to see where they go with his character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"