Meg concept art

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I know!

Jean Claude falls out of the helicopter. The shark swallows him. So you think, "Whoah, it killed JCVD.". But then you see Jean Claude wake up inside the shark and he stands up, and there's a team of ninjas that Meg swallowed earlier, so they all fight. Jean Claude kills the ninjas.

He takes the ninja uniform from one of the dead ninjas ( as a disguise ) and goes exploring inside Meg and comes upon a small military base that Meg had also swallowed earlier. He sneaks in, finds a barrel of explosives, ties it to his back, climbs back out of Megs mouth only to see that Meg is still clamped on to the runner of the helicopter and now they're flying above land!

So he squeezes out between the teeth, gets in the cockpit, punches the pilot who made him fall out before, flies the helicopter and Meg to the White house, ignites the barrel, and then we cut to the exploding White House scene from Independence Day.
End.
Yes! Also, add a ninja falling into Meg's stomach acid, thus transforming him into a mutant beast, and JCVD must battle him to the death to get past him with the explosives.

There you go.

I'm pissed I'm not a multi-millionaire because I really do want to see a fight scene inside a giant sharks guts now. :mad:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
There you go.

I'm pissed I'm not a multi-millionaire because I really do want to see a fight scene inside a giant sharks guts now. :mad:
Win the lottery and we'll get r done. :(:up:

If I was gonna make another one of these shark movies, I'd have done something a bit different:a spoof of every killer-aquatic-creature movie ever made, good and bad.

The working title would be 'The Dumbass From The Black Lagoon' - some imbalanced schmuck is brought back to life as a human-shark hybrid (akin to Benchley's 'Creature') and goes ga-ga for the pretty female scientist (the Gill Man movies) who tinkered with his DNA in the first place so as to revolutionize the field of medicine ('Deep Blue Sea'), but he ultimately must fight off an old aquatic war machine gone haywire (a la 'Pirahna') which happens to look like a giant shark and gets loose in a nearby aquatic theme park (as in 'Jaws 3-D').

It would have everything you need in a killer-aquatic-creature movie: greedy-idiot businessmen, peacenik marine biologists, macho thick-necked shark hunters, the classic moment where some drunken morons think they've caught the real monster and they haven't, and, of course, at least ONE moment where the killer aquatic creature does battle with some kind of aircraft.

Jochimus said:
If I was gonna make another one of these shark movies, I'd have done something a bit different:a spoof of every killer-aquatic-creature movie ever made, good and bad.

The working title would be 'The Dumbass From The Black Lagoon' - some imbalanced schmuck is brought back to life as a human-shark hybrid (akin to Benchley's 'Creature') and goes ga-ga for the pretty female scientist (the Gill Man movies) who tinkered with his DNA in the first place so as to revolutionize the field of medicine ('Deep Blue Sea'), but he ultimately must fight off an old aquatic war machine gone haywire (a la 'Pirahna') which happens to look like a giant shark and gets loose in a nearby aquatic theme park (as in 'Jaws 3-D').

It would have everything you need in a killer-aquatic-creature movie: greedy-idiot businessmen, peacenik marine biologists, macho thick-necked shark hunters, the classic moment where some drunken morons think they've caught the real monster and they haven't, and, of course, at least ONE moment where the killer aquatic creature does battle with some kind of aircraft.

Too late: Joe Dante already did this, only the killer aquatic creatures were piranhas instead of sharks. It was called, obviously, "Piranha":

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0078087/

um...dude, he already referenced it:
Jochimus said:
but he ultimately must fight off an old aquatic war machine gone haywire (a la 'Pirahna')
:o

Now go watch Plaza Sesamo.

1-I'm ignoring that. Serenity now, serenity now...

2-By the way, Jochimus idea was actually the original concept for "Jaws 3".

They originally wanted to film His idea, only they would call it "Jaws 3, People 0", but they decided against it so they made a "serious" Jaws movie.

thealiasman2000 said:
2-By the way, Jochimus idea was actually the original concept for "Jaws 3".

They originally wanted to film His idea, only they would call it "Jaws 3, People 0", but they decided against it so they made a "serious" Jaws movie.

Except it didn't have an attack on a low-flying aircraft. That's a necessity for a killer-aquatic-creature movie. :D

bluedemon_02.jpg

So...

who should play Professor Jonas Taylor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"