Meg concept art

At least the poster kicked ass. :(:up:

they have to have a Roy Schieder cameo

The movie could be so much fun. But with the director they have ? Chances are it will turn out to be a bore.

Still, i'm looking foward to it. :up:

roach said:
they have to have a Roy Schieder cameo
I'm guessing Roy Scheider would be chopped into pieces by the shark after a short appearence.They do have to ridicule some cliches from this category.

TheSaintofKillers said:
Jaws 4, anyone ?

In Jaws 4 also known as Jaws the Revenge had Shark violence toward a plane.......Jaws 2 had violence toward a helocopter...Jaws 3 had violence toward Sea World

fmjawsape4dt.jpg

Now THERE'S a concept whose time has come again. Giant shark vs giant ape, baby!

That cover used to always blow my mind when I'd see the ads for it.

and WHOAH! I never noticed that before..."Christopher Lee talks about Star Wars"! :eek:

Who'd've thought?

Pitting the shark against dinosaurs was ludicrous enough, but pitting him against King Kong is the stupidest idea ever.

The coolest is the Shark / Zombie fight. Can't remember what movie, but it's amazing.

Peter Benchley suggested a Megaladon for Jaws 2 back in 1976.

I myself suggested two great whites, albeit twenty years later.

They need a movie where a spaceship is taking a great white to a research space station and on the way the tank breaks and floods the ship, then the great white hunts the crew.

I want an Exorcist/Jaws type film.

A powerful demon possesses a Great White Shark.
That way, when the shark attacks, he can talk in latin and use profanities and stuff, mocking his victims and talking smack about Jesus. And he could float out of the water. This would be my dream film.

How about a robot shark? Like a killing machine that the government makes to hunt terrorists, but lightning strikes it's nipples and it goes crazy and hunts humans. It has missles and uzis and ****.

No, talking demon shark, thanks

being eaten by a robot shark would be no more menacing than, say, falling into a trash compactor. :(

OK, here we go....A robot shark that gets possessed by a demon, like Ghost in the Machine, and it goes around cursing and shooting people with it's weapons of death. "Say ello' to mah witto freen!!"

Wait, I forgot, it has to be a giant, glowing demon-possessed robot rapist shark that fights/rapes apes, zombies, bears and blondes. :up:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Wait, I forgot, it has to be a giant, glowing demon-possessed robot rapist shark that fights/rapes apes, zombies, bears and blondes. :up:
Voiced by Christopher Walken. :up:

Now I'm convinced that Wilhem-Scream and DOG LIPS are Roger Corman and Lloyd Kaufman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"