Age of Extinction Megatron earth mode

Timstuff

Avenger
Reaction score
I love Megatron in Transformer, he's totally hardcore. But I think it's likely that we're going to see him eventually take on an earth mode. Obviously, they are not going to have him turn into a pistol, because that would look corny in live action. He's been a tank in the past, but they already had Brawlistator, so I think people would find that a bit redundant. So what options do they have for Megatron's earth mode? Let's take a look.

One option that I particularly like is Megatron becoming some kind of orbital satellite cannon. He'd still be able to fly, only now, he's got some serious firepower that he can shoot anywhere on the face of the earth! Also, the solar panels could be a cool trademark part of his design in robot mode.

ioncannonfiringas7.jpg

euvesatelliteew1.gif

The other option that I've seen is Megatron becoming a big freaking cannon. There was one that the Nazis built during World War II that was so big it required two vehicles to tow it by rail! He could definitely deliver some hurt to the autobots as this thing.

doralo1.jpg

So, what do you think? And what would your preference for Megatron's earth-mode be?

I'd actually like Megatron become a A-10 Thunderbolt II, or some other kind jet aircraft, specifically military.

Thunderbolt_II_flight_above.jpg

Yeah, it's the most original idea for Megs I've heard so far

The best joice for Megs and the size is good too :woot:

GreyF14FastPass10oClock.jpg

The A-10 is a good choice to but esp. the fuselage it's to slim/slender or what you call it to give Megatron a brutal appearence. Now the F-14 when that big thing is soming towards you at Mach 2 :wow: :trans:

Starscream is already the most advanced jet on the planet. Megatron would NOT take an earth mode that was any number of steps below Starscream. He should keep is Cybertronian jet form. Think about it, Megatron doesn't hide from anyone, his minions do, but not him.

Some type of high tech cannon, not a jet cause starscream is the jet already

in all honesty, i don't think megatron should turn into anything.

i think he should scan individual characteristics of earth mode beings and form some odd construction from it BUT constructions to his megatron mode rather than him transforming completely.

since he is somewhat joined with the allspark, he should be able to create constructs on himself without worrying too much with the size or matter transformation of his being.

to make myself clear, he should be like a centurion from the cartoons in the 80s where they had bits of technology join with him and make him bigger or badder.

like he'd pick up a tank, and it would transform around him so he had more armour, a helmet and the turret for a blaster. or he'd pick up a helicopter and he's have the rotating blades being able to give him lift while the smaller one is some kinda blade weapon.

imagine megatron being the suit, and all the other vehicles being the attachments. Itd give megatron the freedom to be like the world's greatest badass and it would also open up so many different defensive and offensive modes for him...

the design crews would have an absolute field day with this much artistic lee way, we could get some seriously awesome designs...

Why not a ground based cannon. It would be the closest thing to being a gun as was originally intended in the G1 series. That or maybe a Tank. Either one I would prefer.

Why not a ground based cannon. It would be the closest thing to being a gun as was originally intended in the G1 series. That or maybe a Tank. Either one I would prefer.
Did the tank already. Gotta think new stuff, like the cannon idea.

I like the Canon idea as I'd like to see Megs with one one his arm when in Robot mode but a satellite?

He'd have pretty lousy manouverability.....

Galvatron errr Megatron will likely become a large cannon of some kind

i have pics of my idea on a compact disc, i can bring it in tommorow so we can elaborate on it.

Earth-made Anti-cybertronian cannon... turn the humans' weapon on them, homage the G1 transformation and keep Megatron awesomely beastly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"