Revenge of the Fallen Megatron's Earth Form

MEGATRON WILL GET TANK IN TF2 FOR SURE IT COMFIRM ....

HERE

http://chud.com/articles/articles/15838/1/MEGATRON-GETS-TANKED/Page1.html

This is a good direction they are taking, i figured the autobots would be the one's to ressurrect Megatron, its a good indication of how desperate their fight with The Fallen will get.

And Megatron as an alien tank will just be awesome.

:dry: ehh, I'd take that info with a grain of salt.

Why, exactly?

This is a good direction they are taking, i figured the autobots would be the one's to ressurrect Megatron, its a good indication of how desperate their fight with The Fallen will get.

And Megatron as an alien tank will just be awesome.
Why, exactly?
It sounds like Bay is going an X-Men 2 route with Revenge of the Fallen

It sounds like Bay is going an X-Men 2 route with Revenge of the Fallen

Which is a good way to go IMO, that was a great example of an excellent sequel. Now, lets hope he doesnt follow X3 for TF3 or we could be in for an embarrasing threequel.

This plot line been done far before X2 came along...

True, but X2 did it excellently IMO.

This plot line been done far before X2 came along...
It's been done all over the place, X2 was just what came to mind(since, you know, the comic book thing), :up:
Which is a good way to go IMO, that was a great example of an excellent sequel. Now, lets hope he doesnt follow X3 for TF3 or we could be in for an embarrasing threequel.
agreed

i wouldnt mind an alien tank form...it'll fit in with the big gun thing...

Maybe a modified Cybertronan version of the new U.S. Army prototype: [YT]2AZe8jOuGpo[/YT]

If he was a tank it would be a down size from his Cybertronian form.

Well BumbleBee Upsized durring the movie, Frenzy downsized and the allspark definatly mass shifted. So what if his vehicle form down sizes it doesnt limit his destructive power or his robot form and may give him a real arm canon this time.

Well BumbleBee Upsized durring the movie, Frenzy downsized and the allspark definatly mass shifted. So what if his vehicle form down sizes it doesnt limit his destructive power or his robot form and may give him a real arm canon this time.

i like your thinking...very true indeed

If we are to assume that the Fallen will appear and the Autobots and Decepticons are going to team-up, then this doesn't sound all that out there. Though I would be skeptical about Megatron becoming a tank. It would seem to weird of a transition from the alien jet form. Besides, what model could they really use? Once upon a time, the M1 Abrams would've made the most sense, but after Brawl took that...

lockheed_sr-71_blackbird-in-flight.jpg

I still think this would be a better earth mode for Megatron, that being said I believe there is an outside chance that this is Megatron and the whole Jetfire thing is just false info leaked ala Bay style, I wouldn't underestimate Bay.

i protest in megatron having in earth form, there is no way!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"