Men and Male Nudity (NO ACTUAL NUDITY IN THIS THREAD)

No offense to our female members, but I'd have to agree with this. Vaginas are bizarre-looking, to me.

But I'm gay, so I suppose I might be biased against them.

Will and Grace, eat your heart out. Figuratively speaking of course.

The fact is reproductive organs are ugly. Peeners or Lady Bits. Breasts can be attractive, symmetrical, asthetically pleasing, rounded figures are comfortable for the eye. Dangling, vein-y, purple headed penises are jarring, just as are hairy (or even shaven) moist lipped vaginas. T

Whoa, way too much info in that post, i'm about to have something to eat over here.:yay:

No offense to our female members, but I'd have to agree with this. Vaginas are bizarre-looking, to me.

But I'm gay, so I suppose I might be biased against them.

I think they are very attractive, but only when shaven. Otherwise, they look like weeds that need some mowing.

Where is my full frontal cutie pie? I ain't seen 'im. :(

Check your PM box. ;)

I personally don't care.

I'm a heterosexual male, so I don't -want- to see penis, but at the same time, it's just a penis. It's a part of the human body. It's natural. That's all.

I don't get all worked up over it.

Pretty much. +1

You could put a little top hat on it, dress it in a little tuxedo, add a mustach, maybe give it a cane. Make it look like a little old man going out for a night on the town.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter, sir.

I have to be honest...the penis is one of the ugliest, nastiest things ever....it just looks so damn weird and awkward to me :dry:

Anyway, it is probably just a maturity problem. When I was 13 I would be laughing the entire time too!

i have a theory that films with ***** in are generally better films. movies with ***** in have more balls. they push the envolope.

also i figure peoples discomfort with our bits is socially cultivated. hard to find beauty in things you're uncomfortable with. and sexual selection has been messed with since it's all hidden away mostly.

Bah i majored in Fine Arts....try 2 hour long studios, painting or drawing nudes form both the sexes for 4 semesters.

The black man's dick is quite more aesthetically pleasing, not to brag. You white guys got that pink, sunburned looking **** going on down there. It needs some color. :o

Yes, I am secure enough to compare *****.

May I ask that we all keep this thread fairly on topic and adult so it doesn't get closed

Where is my full frontal cutie pie? I ain't seen 'im. :(

Check your PM box. ;)

sad0071.gif

I think most men are just really juvenille and are obsessed with proving how hetero they are. I guess not giggling when you see a penis on the big screen makes you gay. :rolleyes:

Personally I am uncomfortable with nudity and perfer for it not to be in movies but I damn sure didn't giggle like a school girl when I saw the "blue junk" on screen. I thought, hmm blue wang, and then I moved on.

Funny none of the dudes were complaining about the naked woman but I guess only they are allowed nudity.

Funny thing is, during Watchmen, I'm sure at least some of the guys who were uncomfortable with the blue wang couldn't take their eyes off it.

Anybody who cringes at the sight of male nudity is an immature and insecure little child...
Grow up... I'm sure if it were female nudity the story would be much different...

Infact... I did not even notice Manhattan's penis because I was too busy paying attention to Billy Crudup's performance and character...

This goes out to all the negetive critics as well who could only talk about the penis...
If it was Silk Specter's boobs they would be like, "OMG!! GREAT FILM!! WATCH IT FOR THE BOOBS!!!"

Anybody who cringes at the sight of male nudity is an immature and insecure little child...
Grow up... I'm sure if it were female nudity the story would be much different...

Infact... I did not even notice Manhattan's penis because I was too busy paying attention to Billy Crudup's performance and character...

This goes out to all the negetive critics as well who could only talk about the penis...
If it was Silk Specter's boobs they would be like, "OMG!! GREAT FILM!! WATCH IT FOR THE BOOBS!!!"

Then how do you know it was there? :meanie:

The second time I read it... I was told to look for extra stuff in the background ....
It was then that I saw Manhattan's penis and was like... "huh? haha! ok!"

This is also another issue. Why the double standard. We can get hot women naked out the wazoo but we can't get naked good looking men. Is it so the guys watching can feel comfortable???

America is still heterosexual male dominated/sexist in many ways. Sometimes I wonder if some guys are so in love with their own dick that they're horrified to see any competition :o

The fact is reproductive organs are ugly. Peeners or Lady Bits. Breasts can be attractive, symmetrical, asthetically pleasing, rounded figures are comfortable for the eye. Dangling, vein-y, purple headed penises are jarring, just as are hairy (or even shaven) moist lipped vaginas. T

Haha! I think that reproductive organs are quite beautiful. Of course, there are DEFINITELY ugly ones *shudders* It depends on the person.

Last edited:
Not entirely true...
But still... more male nudity is required...
In an artistic way of course...

On the flip side.... screw full frontal nudity all together and keep everything above waist

This is so true. I remember hearing all about it with Swordfish, the first time Halle Berry showed her boobs. It wasn't that the movie was good (which it was) it was all about her boobs. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"