MEN: Do you care about fashion?

Gamma Ray

Superhero
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm wondering if the guys of SHH! are interested in maintaining their fashion and looks and to what extent.

The extent to which I care about fashion is whether or not I'll be wearing an open button-up shirt over a t-shirt or not and whether or not the colors work together (considering most of my shirts are black band t-shirts, this isn't as in-depth as it may sound).

I'm just a t-shirt and jeans guy. I had to wear a suit to work for 6 years and I hated it.

I don't do fashion or trends. I wear jeans and the t-shirt of whatever band I'm into that day ... today it's Motorhead.

Because I work at a bank it's a tie, black slacks, and dress shoes for me so I'm used to it, when I go out it's jeans and a polo shirt and at home it's just a T-shirt and shorts.

I'm not really fashion crazed but I don't like looking like a slob.

I'd like to be more fashionable..

I'm pretty bad for being gay. At least it helps break the stereotype .. ?? :p

I HAVE to wear a superhero/film/tv t-shirt. I've been doing it for so long now that it's an everyday thing. I like collecting t-shirts and I look forward to getting more!

I'm not a shoe guy, but I got into cons recently.
Other than that, I just wear jeans. If I'm going out to a club or whatever, I'll wear a shirt and tie.

Right now I have on muted green cargo pants, a Trigun t-shirt, and a rust-colored button-up shirt over that. I just now realized how well the colors go with Trigun ^^;

Nope. I really don't care about what I wear, nor do I care too much what my date wears. As long as it matches I'm fine.

I just do my best to not look tacky.

Yes, very much so. And I hate how people think fashion is automatically ''gay''. Yes, the business is run by alot of gay designers, but I dont see what is so gay about clothing. Everyone likes to look good and its a very creative field. I care about fashion alot. It's really one of my biggest passions. And I dont think it makes me gay at all. I really HATE that stereotype. Just because someone likes to design clothing for either men or women does not define their sexuality. Again, there's nothing wrong with wanting to look good. I would totally want to design clothing. I think it would be great. And I love shopping.

I dont wear clothes with a lot of holes and food stains, but I'm not fashion conscious either. No I dont wear a fanny pack or bell bottoms but I dont have the slightest idea what is "in" at the moment. Actually, I'm wearing a brown t-shirt with Pac-Man eating cherries and "MUNCHIES" written beneath it and blue jean shorts. Thats my "fashion style."

I don't do fashion or trends. I wear jeans and the t-shirt of whatever band I'm into that day ... today it's Motorhead.

>implying that's not trendy

Oh and, yeah. I do care to a point. But I don't make it my life. I get new clothes about every month.

One thing I hate is these male celebrities who wear casual footwear (sneakers, converse) with dress pants.

And wearing a tie with a short sleeve shirt is ok if your a manager at McDonald's.

Ben Stein is the master of casual footwear with dress pants. Too be honest, if I had to wear formal clothing, I'd still try and sport my converse.

I care about looking good at times, and dressing sharply makes me feel...well...sharp. But i'm not a trendy ass**** and i don't mind looking a little run down during, say, a lazy weekend.

I personally don't care for fashion, as long as it fits and it's clean then I'm good. I mostly just wear t-shirts and khakis, and the occasional trenchcoat.

I'm not big on fashion but I care enough not to look thrown away when I step outside. I like to dress comfortable and practically. Since I go to art school, dressing up is a bit impractical if you are dealing with charcoal and paint. My girlfriend is REALLY into fashion but she does not try to change my sense of fashion, which I thank her for greatly.

I have to dress corporate casual during the week, so it's usually a dress shirt and pants. Weekend, if I'm home, a t-shirt. If I go out, usually some jeans and a polo shirt or some other kind of shirt other than a t.

I dress for comfort, not fashion. If what im wearing is generally acceptable in my sorroundings, score! If not, doesnt bother me, im not there to impress anyone.

I took the bottom one.

I wear what I want and don't give a damn what people think.

Basically, if chicks will **** you in a t-shirt and jeans, there is no other need to wear anything else.

I wear casual clothes to work. Mostly comic related t-shirts. I wear a suit to bible study on Wednesday and Sunday. And I wear costumes to comic-cons!

I would say that I am as interested as far as I need to be given I work. I get suits done for me every couple of years so they are always in fashion.

Nope. I really don't care about what I wear, nor do I care too much what my date wears. As long as it matches I'm fine.
Awww... how cute.
yi1ds.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"